How to pc 2 dc files ?

1. Hi , i want to dowload saved games from here and copy to my dreamcast , but i dunno how to pc 2 dc.

User Info: lapollarecor

lapollarecor - 10 years ago

1. If you have Dial-Up internet access, you can used the DC Modem and Internet Browser (I recommend v2.0) to browse to GameFAQS and download the respective VMS/VMI files right to your VMU. I have done this myself before; very easy to do.

User Info: Arin_Ryn

Arin_Ryn - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Arin Ryn has a good idea, and I will add to it.

-Another good idea is to also email it to yourself if you have a POP3-type (very common) email account. On your computer, download the save file. Then e-mail it to your POP3 email (your ISP e-mail is usually POP3). Set up your DC to connect to your POP3 server and eMail address (via the Web Browser Disc). Have your DC connect to the Internet and download the file from your e-mail.

-If requires extra hardware, but there are memory cards with connections to PCs. Some do it via serial-port, others by USB, and I've even seen one done from the modem jack.

-More tricks; you can have your DC dial into your PC via modem or BBA. This requires software on your computer's side and I've forgotten a lot of the steps though.

User Info: Pako_Pako

Pako_Pako - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Google This
    VMU backup disc
    Step 1 Download
    Step 2 Download And Install Discjuggler
    Step 3 Burn VMU backup disc
    Step 4 Enjoy Life

User Info: slanginxsmilez

slanginxsmilez - 10 years ago 0   0