How many routes does this game have?? and What secrets there is to unlock on this game??

1. I have played the game and finished but nothing happens after the credits, not al clear save data and nothing new added to a new game... those this game have secrets to unlock? and How many routes are in this game? because whatever choose I select everything goes like one way...

User Info: Kazuya81

Kazuya81 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. I've gotten nowhere in this game, but I can tell you this game concludes the "Martian Successor Nadesico" story. As such, it is very unlikely that it has more than one ending.

The content of this game was originally intended to be used as season two of the anime series. But, the creator of the series and the company developing it made a massive mistake post season one by releasing a game that directly continued the story of season one and covered three years of in story post season content. And thus when the movie was released the audiences found it directly picked up continuing where the video game left off at, thus confusing fans of the anime who had never played the video game that was exclusive to the Sega Saturn. And thus the movie tanked resulting in cancellation of plans to animate a second/final season of the anime, resulting in the creation of this video game to conclude the franchise.

User Info: game_player_s

game_player_s - 2 years ago 0   0