How to name a chao?

1. In the dreamcast version of sonic adventure 2 I can't figure out how to name a chao. I have looked for the fortune tellers but couldn't find it. B-O-T-S-W-A-N-A - 2 years ago - report

Answers

1. In the dreamcast version you need to put your chao in the vmu. I don't know if it happens in this game but in SA1 you need working batteries to name it. segasaturn - 2 years ago - report 0   0
  2. And another comment unrelated but never bring your chao to the doctor when it is reincarnated, because it will corrupt the file. I heard you can change the subtitles to Japanese and nothing will happened but I dont know, have not attempt it yet. segasaturn - 2 years ago - report