The GameFAQs FAQ Bounty program pays contributors for specific complete, comprehensive FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides submitted and posted on GameFAQs. For each game listed, if you are the first person to submit and have posted on GameFAQs a FAQ meeting all of the listed requirements, you may claim the Bounty award associated with it.
- The FAQ Bounty program is a cash-for-FAQs program. There are no restrictions by country or locale, except as prohibited by local law.
- Your FAQ must consist solely of original work, meaning that all content in the FAQ must be your own creation. Any plagiarism or copyright issues with your work will render it ineligible for the Bounty program.
- You must submit a Formatted FAQ to be eligible for the bounty, with images and maps as appropriate to fulfill the listed requirements.
- You still own your work and the copyright on it, but you are licensing your FAQ to be displayed permanently on GameFAQs and any current or future partner sites. GameFAQs reserves the right to place advertisements on all Bounty Program guides, but no additional compensation will be given to authors beyond the bounty amount. For Bounties under $500, your FAQ does not need to be exclusive to GameFAQs, but you may not request its removal. For Bounties of $500 and over, your guide must be exclusively licensed to GameFAQs, and may not be licensed to any other site or medium.
- Contributors may place a lock on the Bounty for any given game to be granted exclusive rights to claim a bounty with their submission. Locks will be granted at the discretion of GameFAQs, and may be removed if there is unsatisfactory progress on the FAQ.
- Payment for a completed Bounty will be made by CBS Interactive. In order to lock or claim a Bounty, you will be required to fill out paperwork, including any relevant tax information. If you are under the age of 18, you may be required to have a parent or guardian fill out additional forms.
- Once listed, the value of a Bounty may be increased, but not decreased, until it expires. After expiration, unfilled Bounties may be re-listed at a lower value.
Click a Bounty below for additional information, or to submit a lock or claim.