The GameFAQs Bounty program pays contributors for specific complete, comprehensive FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides submitted and posted on GameFAQs. For each game listed, if you are the first person to submit and have posted on GameFAQs a Guide meeting all of the listed requirements, you may claim the Bounty award associated with it as described below.
- The Bounty program is a cash-for-Guides program. There are no restrictions by country or locale, except as prohibited by local law.
- Your Guide must consist solely of original work, meaning that all content in the Guide must be your own creation. Any plagiarism or copyright issues with your work will render it ineligible for the Bounty program.
- You must submit a HTML Guide to be eligible for the bounty, with images and maps as appropriate to fulfill the listed requirements.
- GameFAQs reserves the right to place advertisements on all Bounty Program guides, but no additional compensation will be given to authors beyond the bounty amount. After you have received your payment, GameFAQs retains perpetual rights to display the guide and you cannot request that it be removed from the site for any reason.
- Contributors may place a lock on the Bounty for any given game to be granted exclusive rights to claim a bounty with their submission. Locks will be granted at the discretion of GameFAQs, and may be removed if there is unsatisfactory progress on the Guide.
- Payment for a completed Bounty will be made by Red Ventures. In order to be paid, you will need to apply to become a Red Ventures contractor. You will be provided with a form to fill out after your first bounty lock, and you will need to provide bank account and tax information to Red Ventures during the onboarding process. You will be given a fair amount of time to complete the onboarding process and provide us with your payment information. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your bounty lock.
Click a Bounty below for additional information, or to submit a lock or claim.
Active and Upcoming Bounties
|Oddworld: Soulstorm (PS4, XONE, PC, PS5)||$200||05/31/2021||Open|
|Resident Evil Village (PS5, XBSX, PC, XONE, PS4, STA)||$500||06/30/2021||Lock Requested|
|Bravely Default II (NS)||$500||04/30/2021||Locked|
|Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)||$250||04/30/2021||Locked|
|Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (PS4, XONE, NS, PC)||$200||04/30/2021||Locked|
|Monster Hunter Rise (NS, PC)||$200||04/30/2021||Locked|
|New Pokemon Snap (NS)||$200||05/31/2021||Locked|
|NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... (PS4, PC, XONE)||$200||05/31/2021||Locked|
|Persona 5 Royal (PS4)||$750||04/30/2021||Locked|
|Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town (NS)||$200||04/30/2021||Locked|