1. I hit the skull in Crater Cove that the lady mentioned, and nothing's happening. I even watched a gameplay video to see if I was doing it right, and I am.

User Info: thekraahkan

thekraahkan - 3 years ago

1. Since you checked that you had done the right things I'll briefly mention a couple of things for anyone else that might look at this. Things that need to be done first are: Talk to Anutu and he'll give you the power blast sword. Go back to the first hut and go in. Talk to the woman. Go back to the skull outside and strike it, and that is when the key should appear.

Since you've done that the only other possibilities are: 1) you have a pirated copy of the game (doesn't seem likely), 2) you have an active cheat that is interfering with the game, or 3) your game has malfunctioned due to age deterioration. There are a few reasons a game could malfunction, such as dust or oil or scratches in the wrong place.

If none of those are the problem you can try starting a new game and see if the problem persists. If it does the game or the console may have an issue that you need more of an expert to look at. Its early in the game so it isn't as big of a deal as if it was near the end.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k - 2 years ago 1 0