Where can I find the Greyfella potion?

1. I really need help, and no joke posting.

User Info: PaperPiranha

PaperPiranha - 11 years ago
  2. Thanks Sour, but where do I find the posts?

User Info: PaperPiranha

PaperPiranha - 11 years ago
  3. You too thanks for helping me I will accept one of your answers.

User Info: PaperPiranha

PaperPiranha - 11 years ago

1. They Greyfella potion can be found within the topics and posts, but you must accumulate an un-stable number of posts in order to receive it. However, some have found the potion only weeks after, without accumulating posts. But it can be obtained, I suggest the first part for faster searching

User Info: SourlDieseL

SourlDieseL - 11 years ago 6   3

1. Ah yes, the potion. It's in a hidden shop in the Greyfell woods. Use your kicking attack on the branch to find a hidden place. Then, you will see an elevator, go on it, and set the ground level to 2. You will see the shop and there, is the Greyfella potion.

And yeah what Sour said, that Greyfella potion comes in place later in this game. But I hope this is what you meant.

User Info: Shady__Koopa

Shady__Koopa - 11 years ago 3   2