Why did this happen?

1. Well you see, after all of Hawk and marth's alts team up on you, the underground Chesluk said to confront Samu with the enthusiasm of a Tingle. But every time I talk to Tingle to learn about his enthusiasm, a Plusle riding a Crow swoops down to catch CaptainZednark who is in the back room. I was pondering why the special golden Falco didn't use his friendship ring to call forth Gingka to use their beyblades to stop the Crowsle, but then I remembered Gene had confiscated them cause he is the residing old man of this board. YoshiKong and yoshiyo were arguing about who was more Yoshi-y and Symphonia was crying in the corner while Leon was building a nuke. Furry then swooped in to kill the Crowsle and proceed to having sex with Lucario. And that's how I met your mother.

User Info: EmeraldAlpha

EmeraldAlpha - 9 years ago
  2. But that doesn't explain why the Morkistoklemeter was invented!

User Info: Zednark

Zednark - 9 years ago

1. Um...
    I think your game is hacked. Furrys supposed to have sex with Lucario the whole time, and not do anything else.

User Info: DrTingle

DrTingle - 9 years ago 1   0