What is this game actually about?

1. I tried to read in the board, but I get some weird call center, talk show, and some other stuff I don't seem find it anywhere in this game. Are those some special stage?

User Info: pichtt

pichtt - 12 years ago

1. It is a general action game stranded save the princess type stuff. If you really want to experience it then their are ********* and one for java and **** you can find on the ******** that will allow you to **** the game *** **** You may want to start by reading the C64 system FAQ so you can get a general idea of how to run a C64 ******** ******* if you don't *** the actual ******. By the way if you ****** hard enough on the ******** you can **** the cover art to the game it is pretty kick ***. (Some words have been blocked out due to the Gamefaqs TOS sorry.)

User Info: japanaman2

japanaman2 (FAQ Author) - 12 years ago 0   0