What type of RPG is this?

1. Can I fight and kill the citizens of the first town if I tried for grinding also? And who is best party member?

User Info: Dark_Throwback

Dark_Throwback - 6 years ago

1. Potato Barrage is the best spell you can possible work with. It's both offensive and defensive, and unlike Onion Shield, actually works in boss battles. But I mean, let's face it- Onion Shield's way too cheap to work in boss battles. Coming in at a close second is Peel Away- this can uncover secret entrances to caves, scrape rust off of old machines that you're gonna want to activate, allows you to farm gerbil's asses, and much, much more.

You can start grinding right away- you need five severed goat heads to get your Magical Potato Peeler to level 2, and goats spawn fairly frequently on level 1. Just be sure to finish each one off with Peel Away in order to get the head. It becomes easier when you level up the Magical Potato Peeler- a level 2 Peel Away spell will OHKO any goat you encounter, making farming their heads much easier (lord knows I've been screwed over by many a Cheese Attack critical hit...).

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr - 5 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Cloud and yes

this is action visual novel rpg

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537 - 6 years ago 1   1
  2. It's the one in which you kill things.

User Info: Moocow123450

Moocow123450 - 6 years ago 0   1