• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: RaikamiKojin

RaikamiKojin
1 month ago#1
Good evening, everyone! I'm wondering if anyone can create a Code, or know of a Code that allows me to kill things in one hit? I really, really want to complete the CODA, but that darned Palace of the Dead keeps me from doing so.

Or is there a code that allows you to skip the Palace of the Dead? Or perhaps jumps you to critical floors of the Palace? Anything? Help? Please?

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
1 month ago#2
RaikamiKojin posted...
Good evening, everyone! I'm wondering if anyone can create a Code, or know of a Code that allows me to kill things in one hit? I really, really want to complete the CODA, but that darned Palace of the Dead keeps me from doing so.

Or is there a code that allows you to skip the Palace of the Dead? Or perhaps jumps you to critical floors of the Palace? Anything? Help? Please?

I don't know any CODES. However floors can be skipped in the PoTD in CODA provided the dungeon has been completed in its entirety once before beating the events in The Hanging Gardens. You will be given the Palace Guides and in CODA you can use them to jump 25 Floors. :)
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

User Info: RaikamiKojin

RaikamiKojin
1 month ago#3
beatumdown posted...
I don't know any CODES. However floors can be skipped in the PoTD in CODA provided the dungeon has been completed in its entirety once before beating the events in The Hanging Gardens. You will be given the Palace Guides and in CODA you can use them to jump 25 Floors. :)
Yeah, that's the thing. The Damn PoTD is so long and boring that I just wanna get through it. It's the reason I'm asking for a code. Is there a code that make the game think it's complete? Or some kind of Save editor?

User Info: Noctoblade

Noctoblade
3 weeks ago#4
You may not want to skip it, since you'll be missing the chance to reclass characters into Divine Knights and Liches.
Find a walthrough or two for the above.

As for the one-hit kill cheat... You'll be better off with the equipment, skill point and skill level up cheats. Find a cheat.db file and import them.
Archers can easily cap ranged attack with their Bow/Crossbow skills, an elemental bow/crossbow, Augment (bow/crossbow element) and Strengthen (highest rank possible). Arycelle and Sara are good at that. Don't forget Tactician for Tremendous Shots.
The Phoraena Sisters as Shamans are grrreat.

Or, if you want to set your character classes to Lv 50... https://justpaste.it/tacticalAdvantage
Careful there, as enemies will also be near that level (One or two levels below, anyway) and will get strong equpment too (Not as strong as yours, anyway).

If you find any of your classes below level 50, just slap another line of code above or below the given ranges.
Killed Palomides in Radiant Historia's beginning.
And the historia got stuck. Not entirely sorry.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A