Sega Saturn Ver?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HenrySpencer10

HenrySpencer10
6 years ago#1
I was just wondering if anybody has played the Saturn version of this game? It seems very intriguing for me. I heard it has voice acting in it, is that true? And how does it compare to the SNES and PSX releases? The info on this version is VERY few and far between, so any info would be helpful.

User Info: DtheBruiser

DtheBruiser
6 years ago#2
Just to clarify, this game for PSP is not a port but a total remake. The Saturn version is virtually identicle to the psx version to answer your question
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow

HenrySpencer10
6 years ago#3
I know the PSP version is a remake. I have it and have played through it and am currently playing it again. And I also know the Saturn version has a lot of similarities to the PSX version, but I just wanted to know if anybody had played it, how it compares to the PSX release, is there any different music and is there voice acting in that version etc, things like that, since the details are really quite scant.

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
6 years ago#4
From what I've seen based on various videos online, the Sega Saturn port has slightly different sound effects, voice acting in certain scenes, and an art gallery to boot.
Do you love Tactics Ogre and other strategic role-playing games? Then come over here and join us: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Tactics_Bastion/index/

HenrySpencer10
6 years ago#5
Hmmm, thanks for the info, it sure is an obscurity.

User Info: gogues

gogues
6 years ago#6
I've heard that it's possible in the Saturn Version to use the Ogre Blade to swap bodies with some normally restricted classes, while they fixed that bug in the PSX version.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived