• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GennysRKami2983

GennysRKami2983
8 years ago#1
Anyone here finished the game with Cressida and had beated Nybeth in the PotD? I was wondering if she would have a different ending if you did since with mine she basically left the group and went after Nybeth.

Thanks

User Info: opfer_gv

opfer_gv
8 years ago#2
Indeed she have special ending, but might need to KICK out some (e.g Azerstan if you have him) of the unique units to see it.

Law route character specific ending list (top = higher priority)
1> Ravness.
2> Azerstan.
3> Jununne + Oxyonne (both have to be in party)
4> Hyborim + Ozma (both altogether)
5> Hyborim or Ozam (single)
6> Xapan.
7> Donnalto.

Neutral route character specific ending list.
1> Azerstan.
2> Olias + Debold.
3> Hyborim.
4> Donnalto.

Chaos route character specific ending list.
1> Azerstan.
2> Cressida.
3> Forkas + Byran + Arycelle (all in one)
4> Hyborim.
5> Donnalto.
EL ELOHIM ELOHO ELOH M SEBAOTH ELION EIECH ADIER EIECH ADONAI JAN SADAI TETRAGRAMMATON SADAI AGIOS O THEOS ISCHIROS ATHANATOS AGLA AMEN - from SMT1 Opening

User Info: GennysRKami2983

GennysRKami2983
8 years ago#3
Thanks for sharing the list..Though what I mean is that whether she would say something different if you've defeated Nybeth, for good, and finished the game..

It's sad that we only get to see one scene from your allies this time I remember seeing two or three back in the PSone version.

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
8 years ago#4
Yes, she does say something different if you managed to defeat Nybeth for good at the Palace of the Dead.
Do you love Tactics Ogre and other strategic role-playing games? Then come over here to this cool site: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Tactics_Bastion/index/

User Info: OriginOfTime

OriginOfTime
8 years ago#5
They should let you see all of the endings.
GT: Okkusenman ni
PSN: VikingOverlord
  • Topic Archived