• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Racquet Sports
  3. How's the Tennis

User Info: Blaizzin

Blaizzin
10 years ago#1
Planning on picking this one up today with Move.. not sure why the default sports game doesn't include Tennis but anyways... anybody tried it yet?

User Info: GameOz

GameOz
10 years ago#2
The demo of tennis is pretty good.

User Info: Artego

Artego
10 years ago#3
Im liking it so far.
But i would like to control the characters movement and not just the swings.
Maybe you can change something in the settings so that you can use the left half of a dual shock to control movement.
Gonna go check soon.

But overall a decent game, considering its not a full-price game.

User Info: Blaizzin

Blaizzin
10 years ago#4
There is supposed to be an option to be able to at least minorly move the characters yourself.

This game costs a full $60.00 here... so I was hesitant to buy it after reading some reviews stating the controls are nowhere near as realistic as Table Tennis in the included game with the Move Package.

User Info: Artego

Artego
10 years ago#5
Hmm it was only priced at like $30 here in sweden.

I got a demo of sports champions with mine which included the table tennis game.
And i gotta say that the table tennis game in Racquet sports feels alot better.
But then again, thats just my personal opinion.

The tennis is actually growing on me, you got alot of control over the ball, you can pull off Top spins, slices and volleys etc.
And the ball pretty much goes where you want it to.
Played a few games online yesterday too, great fun.
Just hope some more peeps get online, cuz there wasnt too many on last night.

If anyone wants to play a few games, my PSN is Myran

User Info: libatako

libatako
10 years ago#6
it hurts from being a port....but it works as it should
Only Chuck Norris can tell Arnold to get to the choppa.
PSN/XBL Tag =Libatako

User Info: fanirama

fanirama
10 years ago#7
I would say the Tennis is awful. I played the demo and every play runs for at least 18-20 shots till either you outhit them with T+shot or they outhit you. Every shot goes in alternate direction - one to this side of court, next to other side etc. irrespective of where I really wanted to hit. Felt like playing on the Wii where it doesn't really go in the direction you want but just goes wherever. Abysmal launch game. Couple more games like this and the Move will get bad reviews. Thankfully Sports Champions is good.
  1. Boards
  2. Racquet Sports
  3. How's the Tennis
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A