You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: glitchtastic

glitchtastic
2 months ago#1
I've been grinding monoliths for hours now and it still has not let me capture one. I know it's all RNG but I swear this game is messing with me!

User Info: s_blackcat

s_blackcat
2 months ago#2
Tell me about it. When I first unlocked capturing, I keep using the chick in battles with no luck. Switched back to Oliver and got a bonehead and green bunch in the next battle..

User Info: JGPJR79

JGPJR79
2 months ago#3
I had a similar experience with the owl.
I killed over 80 of them...
3DS F.C. : 1848-1959-0435 IGN : Jude
Pokemon X : Ghost safari : Driftblim, Phantump ,Shuppet

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
2 months ago#4
I had that issue several times... many, many several times, during my play through.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: the_hunter_gta

the_hunter_gta
1 month ago#5
Try to get the upper hand and attack the one you want to tame 1st. Still might not be tameable but I think it can help I think I've gotten more tamed by having the upper hand = (sneak attack from behind!)

So far I've tamed
Little Big Horn x2, Green Buncher, Bonehead, Rinosnore, Turbandit, Deep Fry, Sunshine, Boggly-Boo, Hullaballon, Lightshade>, Floret, Tu-Whit x2, Monolith, Crowhawk, Purrloiner, Hog-Goblin

And I'm just now working on getting the "letter of passage" with the play time of 19:40
AC:O (2018) YouTube Playlist ~ https://goo.gl/tKm4SJ
FFXIV (Excalibur) Crystal Night ~ NA~PSN ID: gtasthehunter & Learn to edit posts within 1 hr