Weird stats showing at level up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Weird stats showing at level up.

User Info: rama_sama

4 weeks ago#1
Hey, I caught 2 little Bighorns who happened to have the same stats at level 1.
I was intersted to see how the stats evolver for the first few levels as I raised them at the same time. But when I level them from lvl 1 to 3 I saw something weird with the stats showing, at the level up screen, they weren't the same as the ones before the fight. Same thing happened from lvl 3 to 4. I took a picture before and after I leveld them up from 4 to 5. Here they are:

This is one of them:

This is the other:

In the first one, the stats are the ones that it has at level 5 and the arrows shows how much each stat went up. No problem with that.

In the second, some weird things happen. Some of the stats are from level 4 (atk and mag atk) and the others are those at level 4 plus 1 point. What's more, the math is not consistent.
Check accuracy: before the fight is 30, +3 points at level up it should be 33, but at level 5 is 34. The level up screen should have shown Accuracy 34 (+4) to match with the first example, but it shows Accuracy 31 (+3)... And the other stats don't show the same behaviour as accuracy or even as the first example. Is this a known... thing? Am I missing something? I have nothing equiped in those familiars.

PS EDIT: I didn't know I was going to do this so I stupidly named them both Biggs.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Weird stats showing at level up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived