Two of the same familiar, two different signs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Two of the same familiar, two different signs?

User Info: Beary

Beary
4 months ago#1
Firstly if someones already posted about this then sorry, I'm not looking through to find it cause I don't have hours of spare time..

Anyway I wanted to find out if anyone else had the topic happen to them? I've got two Eldritch Empress, one is double moon (this one I leveled from base form up, so perhaps this is where the difference is?) and the other one is single Sun sign. I only found this by chance when I was releasing double ups in my retreat, I havn't had this happen otherwise and from what I've read elsewhere on the net it seems like it shouldn't happen but I wasn't sure..

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
4 months ago#2
Different gender.

User Info: Beary

Beary
4 months ago#3
Familiars in Ni no Kuni don't have genders. Also even if they did, considering the two familiars I'm talking about are "Eldritch Empress" they would both be female since Empress is a specfically female term

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
4 months ago#4
For example There are two types of gorilla in Glittering Grotto.

But yeah I was wrong about your situation.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 months ago#5
It's because familiars of the same type can have a pool of several potential signs. It's even possible that familiars of different tiers have different potential signs.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Two of the same familiar, two different signs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived