Platoon, how many do you play in a row?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Platoon, how many do you play in a row?

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
1 month ago#11
Because that's one of the final tier of recipes he teaches you after you finish.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
1 month ago#12
Ah ok, thanks.
PS4 - PS3 - PS Vita - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

Rawe
1 month ago#13
So I’ve kind of forgotten how to play the game well. I’m running a castoceros with oliver, equipped with earsplitter, a tinny and lehmal for Swaine, and a flourongo/strongo(whatever he’s called) for esther. I’m coming near to the guardian of the worlds, then to do all the solosseum, including rank S. Can you give me any tips or familiar ideas for taking those on? I’m level 99.
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
1 month ago#14
Nix Status makes the Soloseum easy mode.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

Rawe
1 month ago#15
How do you do that? Also, as much as I love this game, I farmed scrolls of truth and kaleidostones...and I wanted to kind of avoid farming more, did 5 each for war gods axe... any higher recipes that don’t require those super rare items?
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Platoon, how many do you play in a row?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived