Platoon, how many do you play in a row?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Platoon, how many do you play in a row?

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
4 months ago#1
Obviously winning all 6 nets the best reward, but I can’t ever get passed 3. I’ve watched videos and read the guide. Can anyone give me any other tips?
PS4 - PS3 - PS Vita - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

Rawe
4 months ago#2
How are people winning more than 4? I’m following all the same methods I’ve seen on YouTube and this faq and i can’t win more than 2.
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 months ago#3
Screw the methods. They work, but it's not a guarantee. It's more like playing the odds. Even if you play perfectly, you'll still lose if your cards are bad.

You can hit it big, if you're fortunate, and be set for the game. Or, you can go methodically and farm the winnings 10-20k at a time.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

Rawe
4 months ago#4
Thanks Alltra :) I managed to get 200k chips. Currently on the alchemy trophy right now, does it take a long while to create the weapons? Creating the treats didn’t take long and I got most of them. But the weapons look like they will take a while. I read that errand 78 requires recipe 60 which is a demons axe, 5 kaleidostones and 5 scroll of truths. I have 4 kaleidostones already. Is this the only formula that’s gonna be a hassle? Currently at 50% alchemy completion.

Alltra
4 months ago#5
Anything with the endgame tier materials is going to be somewhat time consuming, but everything else is fairly quick. Scrolls and Kaleidostones being two of the more time consuming, but they aren't the worst to acquire.

Thankfully you don't really need to farm many of those for the alchemy trophy.

Rawe
4 months ago#6
Cool, thanks again. I’m currently in glittering grotto, looking for gold monsters to drop the kaleidostones and scroll of truth. Is Miasma Marsh a better place to farm them?

Alltra
4 months ago#7
Not in my experience.

Rawe
4 months ago#8
After I get the rest of the scrolls of truth... do I need to collect anymore? I’m just collecting them for recipe 60 right now, the war gods axe...

Alltra
4 months ago#9
You may. As I recall, even if you made every possible recipe before you finish that quest to unlock the final list, there's still more recipes you'd need to make. The final list has items that require endgame materials.

Rawe
4 months ago#10
One thing I’ve noticed is I don’t have recipe 60, the war axe, for the master alchemist. I have the errand where it says he wants a war axe, but I don’t have the actual recipe in my “follow the formula” menu.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Platoon, how many do you play in a row?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived