You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Nazcaan/English Translator - Easily decipher the symbols found in game.

User Info: vash_xD

vash_xD
5 years ago#41
Kentoss posted...
I made this site so I could quickly translate those symbols you see throughout the game into English. Part of it involved making a new font for the symbols, so I've put everything I made up free for use by anyone. Simply type out the text you want to translate, and hit translate. If there are multiple possible translations, it will list them all. Enjoy!

http://www.shiftlimits.com/

If you find any problems logic or bug wise, please let me know and I'll fix them.

Awesome job thanx a lot

User Info: hikasho

hikasho
5 years ago#42
Nice! +1

User Info: Kageblade23

Kageblade23
5 years ago#43
BUMP! yeah boi lol

User Info: AnimeJet_V2

AnimeJet_V2
5 years ago#44
wanted to just let you know nazcaan to english doesn't work on ios (clicking the bar, nothing happens at all), and sometimes the thing just glitches out like if i try to press "language" it'll flash back to home then if i click the arrows to flip between nazcaan and english it'll go to language instead, and if i try to click home it'll keep going back to language
Originally:AnimeJet - 138212 http://www.formspring.me/AnimeJet
Created: May 12, 2001, Lv. 2 Locked @ 2837 Karma; Bad, GameFAQS!

User Info: bamf422

bamf422
5 years ago#45
johnbleu posted...
Oh wow, that's amazing!

Currently playing Persona 4 Golden, Ni No Kuni

Were playing the same games. trying to get platinums for both, although after getting ni no kuni its hard to pull myself away to trophy farm P4. Both are great games tho.

Also great site^ wish i would have known about it sooner.

User Info: Kradyert

Kradyert
5 years ago#46
This is really cool, could read whats on the Old Stick "BRINGHOPE" so mesmerizing what a good JRPG can do with just a old stick
XBL Mr Wyl

User Info: Kentoss

Kentoss
5 years ago#47
Thanks for all the feedback. I'll make some changes as soon as I can.

On a related note, I'm starting a dedicated wiki for Ni No Kuni in the same vein as Bulbapedia. I've been collecting information into a database, but when it comes to familiars I'm going to need quite a bit of help. Is anyone interested in this idea and is willing to help plug in data? If so I'll write some tools that will let volunteers plug in data and we can get a collaborative effort going.

User Info: _The_Blode_

_The_Blode_
5 years ago#48
Personally, I wouldn't be up for such a thing, as I don't have the motivation, but I doubt you'll have much issue getting folks to help you with such an endeavor. Make a separate topic, keep it bumped, and we'll see who responds.
-Official Lord of the Victorious Minjo Brotherhood-
That's great. You won't be playing SC2 beta on your Mac though. - MBorella

User Info: Orson1984

Orson1984
5 years ago#49
Has any one deciphered whats on the coin the NA WE came with?
PSN K-lub84
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4Nxhss-3c
tag-bump.
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Nazcaan/English Translator - Easily decipher the symbols found in game.