• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DjFIL

DjFIL
9 years ago#11

I would pick it up if it came this month (March)... but I too saw that Amazon.com now shows the PS3 version for May 2011, and the Xbox 360 version listed with an 'unknown' release. May is when Dirt 3 arrives... and now since they've waited this long and will (maybe) release the same month as Dirt 3, WRC 2010 now has no chance. Even with WRC 2010 being a budget ($40) title... I'll probably skip it, at least until I get bored with Dirt 3. But Dirt 3 promises 60%+ content to be actual rally racing... so I think I'll be happy with it for quite some time.

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
9 years ago#12
I imported it from the UK for $45 w/ shipping. Not bad for getting a game early and its priced at $40 anyway, that is if it ever comes out here.
"I feel like a magician thats getting ready for a show and finds out somebody killed all of the bunnies!!"

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
9 years ago#13
Forgot to mention. This was before Christmas.
"I feel like a magician thats getting ready for a show and finds out somebody killed all of the bunnies!!"
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A