How do you guys rate the silent hill games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Downpour
  3. How do you guys rate the silent hill games?

User Info: Kickflip

Kickflip
6 months ago#201
I never watched Full Metal Alchemist, but I've heard good things. Case Closed isn't nearly as emotional, so no worries there.

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
6 months ago#202
But the emotional side of FMA (first series only) was what made it so endearing. = (
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

Kickflip
6 months ago#203
I mean, Case Closed has a love interest; Jimmy's highschool sweetheart is wondering where he went, meanwhile he's living right under her nose as a child! But he can't tell her. So, umm, it's kind of sappy, but yeah lmao

Raycon
6 months ago#204
But if the anime doesn't have an ending yet, how do these emotional arcs ever get closure? = O
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

Kickflip
6 months ago#205
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Use your imagination? Maybe fate decided that the two lovers can never be, and you can be filled with sadness over this tragic outcome.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
6 months ago#206
Kickflip posted...
Gin_Devil posted...
Hell most a lot of people use the n word when referring to each other (no matter their race)

jfc I hate people

Really strange how you use that name as a slur yourself tbh
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

Kickflip
6 months ago#207
Sega9599 posted...

What?

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
6 months ago#208
Kickflip posted...
Sega9599 posted...

What?

The abbreviation jfc is a name with a swear word in it designed to be an exclamation of anger. 'Slur' was the wrong word
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

Raycon
6 months ago#209
Sega9599 posted...
The abbreviation jfc is a name with a swear word in it designed to be an exclamation of anger. 'Slur' was the wrong word

I thought jfc was "just for curiosity"?

Kickflip
6 months ago#210
It means Jesus f***ing Christ. Perhaps I was being insensitive to religious beliefs. I thought I was being accused of being a racist at first.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Downpour
  3. How do you guys rate the silent hill games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived