• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
takidigits2005 9 years ago#1
I'm a decent way into chapter 2. I just found a design for a sword, and one of the components required is a dwarven armor fragment. I've never seen this item before, and I know I didn't miss one in the prologue or chapter 1. Any ideas where this item can be found (the official strategy guide doesn't even have a listing for this item)?? Any help is greatly appreciated.
HUSHED AND GRIM (Mastodon, 2021)
IM WALD (Paysage d'Hiver, 2020)
woodym 9 years ago#2
you will find it in chapter 2 at some point, if i remember i got one from an enemy in the dwarven mines. I think it was call bullvole, something like that, it hangs out with rotfiends
I don't care for grammer.
takidigits2005 9 years ago#3
^Yeah, I fought the bullvore, and it only dropped the bullvore trophy. Thanks for your response.
: )
vigorm0rtis 9 years ago#4
takidigits2005 posted...
^Yeah, I fought the bullvore, and it only dropped the bullvore trophy. Thanks for your response.

You can fight three bullvores in Ch 2, I think. One is summoned, one is in the camp caves, the third is in the dwarven mines. I think you get the fragment from the third.
"Can't wait to count out your coin!" -- Bethesda, 2018
takidigits2005 9 years ago#5
vigorm0rtis posted...
takidigits2005 posted...

You can fight three bullvores in Ch 2, I think. One is summoned, one is in the camp caves, the third is in the dwarven mines. I think you get the fragment from the third.

Very cool. Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find?Gadwall potion or formula Side Quest1 Answer
How to beat Draug boss? Enemy/Boss4 Answers
Where is Madame Margot? Side Quest1 Answer
Junk Items? General4 Answers
Where can I find iron frame for kayran trap ? Side Quest2 Answers