Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

User Info: NotVadimonyAndy

NotVadimonyAndy
1 year ago#11
Damn, interesting story. Fix your grammar. I'll tell you why? Because vadimony said so, so fix it and your punctuation and your playstyle

User Info: -AllKnowing-

-AllKnowing-
1 year ago#12
NotVadimonyAndy posted...
Damn, interesting story. Fix your grammar. I'll tell you why? Because vadimony said so, so fix it and your punctuation and your playstyle

You really shouldn't tell someone to fix their grammar and punctuation until you make sure yours is correct. Lest you want to look like a hypocrite that is.

Vadimony is a person and that is basically his name, therefor the "V" should have been capitalized. Along with that you didn't add a period to the end of your sentence.

The great Vadimony would be disappointed.
-The All Seeing Eye-

User Info: Vadimony

Vadimony
1 year ago#13
I've never had any reason to make a new Gamefaqs account just to post on here: my karma rating and elite poster status probably backs that. So I don't really know why you'd even believe this account belongs to me.

Common sense suggests it insane to assume such:
1) This user made this name to suggest the identity is not Andy_French or Vadimony (me) so that probably means to be truthful.
2) The method of typing and sentence structure orientation is unfamiliar to one that I follow, naturally.
3) I've already made a post on this topic; there's no reason for me to then create a new account to speak ill of anyone--I do that perfectly fine on this one.
4) Lastly, I have no desire to care for this game in that light--I've avoided my ps3 for years.

And of course the idea that you laughing ghost would have an effect on me is untrue:
1) Vermin's special respawns every 28 seconds or so versus ST's 40. It also shoots much quicker as well. The math suggests that using rat rockets is quite effective to counter flying ghosts. Reaper's is 20 seconds, but the cornering/ agility makes ghosts fruitless against it. In other words, coupled with my evasive capabilities, those ghosts would be the least of my worries in that game's setting.
2) Getting that setup or even a freeze setup against me while I'm on guard is practically impossible. I'm simply too adjusted to the player versus player spacing and physical meta game; it's totally unlikely those tactics would have an effect given how low grade they are. One would first need to force me to shield--which arguably is quite a rare deed as I often revolve my whole game around forcing others to waste AA before I ever feel the need to.

But I do agree that playing Vermin has made me lazy; after all, the vehicle is simple and potent with little extra effort. Not the case for Reaper given I would fight head-on frontal with mine--forcing folks to face a fast moving target within meters of their vehicle. That took effort, and I hardly the desire to play that way for hours each day.

Alas, the ST thread of long ago featuring you was funny. Like daddy with belt... Ha ha.
Farewell. :)

User Info: -AllKnowing-

-AllKnowing-
1 year ago#14
Vadimony posted...
4) Lastly, I have no desire to care for this game in that light--I've avoided my ps3 for years.

Honest curiosity, why come here and post if you've no desire to even play the game? Shame you don't play occasionally though; 1v1s with you were always enjoyable.
-The All Seeing Eye-

User Info: yurnxt

yurnxt
1 year ago#15
jasontooth posted...
Yrnxt only can play crimson fury and not good. I launch 3 ghost at crimson fury and crimson fury die can not avoid power attack i can dominate in sweet tooth

Was I AFK because I could dodge those s***s in reverse while feeding myself a PB&J with my other hand.
~Aut viam inveniam aut faciam~

User Info: NotVadimonyAndy

NotVadimonyAndy
1 year ago#16
Jason tooth should be crowned top SweetTooth!!! *sarcsam intensifies*
I don't know what Jason wants to prove on here. He's talking to people that don't even player anymore lol. He doesn't even show up on the game. Firstly, he doesn't make sense and secondly his knowledge for this game is low as f***. "You can't defense this". "Freeze combo 3 ghosts CF dies". It all may run well in his head but in reality it goes the opposite direction which is quite obvious. He can barely get 1000 Damge Done in the TDM rooms, we'll just slightly over 1000. The last time I saw him show up was when the orginal accounts became functional again due to the skins.

User Info: Vadimony

Vadimony
1 year ago#17
-AllKnowing- posted...
Vadimony posted...

Honest curiosity, why come here and post if you've no desire to even play the game? Shame you don't play occasionally though; 1v1s with you were always enjoyable.

Why play a game that locked out your main account because of some glitch?

Furthermore, why play a game without a user base?

Why post here? Why have an account if you're not using it to post--regardless for what game?
Farewell. :)

User Info: MuddyMaestro

MuddyMaestro
1 year ago#18
Vadimony posted...
Why play a game that locked out your main account because of some glitch?

Furthermore, why play a game without a user base?

Why post here? Why have an account if you're not using it to post--regardless for what game?

About a month ago the skins glitch was fixed again and people can play on their mains. Unranked has been especially active during the evenings for the last couple weeks as well. Both =eX= and muse have been playing almost nightly and the last couple of evenings we've had some strong 5v5 lobbies that have lasted quite a while.

Not that it would matter to you, since the last time you crawled back you spent most of your time in locked rooms playing 1v1s with Lare and making believe you could consistently dodge snipers. Just sayin'.
This user is a proud Canadian.
PSN: Muddy_Maestro | XBL: Muddy Maestro

User Info: jasontooth

jasontooth
1 year ago#19
Muddymaestro not good player as sweet tooth I dominate with full force if power. Like yrnxt muddymaestro play to many car and master of no car cannot compete in high skill battle with player who master car and reach high ascension level of power. The meastro and yrnxt no good in team setting and easy to destroy in 1 verses 1 type combative. Best team player aldomex and josenevermind much better players period

User Info: ilikesandwiches

ilikesandwiches
1 year ago#20
Hahahahahahaha
Psn: trollaidz22
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal
  3. Why im soo glad they added CRIMSON FURY.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived