They changed the dialogue for the carpenters you save..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  3. They changed the dialogue for the carpenters you save..

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
6 years ago#1
Seems like what they say after you rescue them was changed, I'm not sure how much of it was changed but all I know is one of them no longer calls you a cute kid. They must have realized how obvious it was that the carpenters were gay. But what's wrong with that??
My signature is
two lines long.

User Info: Rasb_Burrise

Rasb_Burrise
6 years ago#2
Why would the carpenters be gay when they clearly wanted to join the Gerudoes because they're all female besides Dorf?
so nanoka~
I get high being nasty.

User Info: DH2007

DH2007
6 years ago#3
I think it's pretty obvious they're gay if you look at the way they run off, but then again they wanted to join a group of nothing but hot women.
I believe the technical term is "Stick-em powers".

User Info: Sojiro_Blue

Sojiro_Blue
6 years ago#4

Probably because they thought themselves as women?

(message deleted)

User Info: S_U_Perhero

S_U_Perhero
6 years ago#6
They thought they'd be more comfortable working alongside an all-female tribe than with a manly man with a manly white mustache. Mutoh says they left because they felt thievery was cooler than carpentry.
Come, let's fly/We'll sail where the wind may take us through that starry sky/('Cause apparently, back then, they had ships that could do that) ~brentalfloss
(message deleted)

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
6 years ago#8
lol @ 2 out of 6 comments being removed. I wonder what they were..
My signature is
two lines long.

User Info: AYEJAY

AYEJAY
6 years ago#9
well i must say, the carpenters animations are way more "effeminate" that they were in the original.... who knows..... There are deff signs of homosexuality in both Wind waker "one of tetras pirates" and TP "the chicken guy above lake hylia"
Just because something sells well doesn't make it good.

User Info: badgraphix1

badgraphix1
6 years ago#10
Aw, I was hoping they'd keep that in. That really caught me off guard seeing that in a Nintendo game. They usually aren't so blunt.
Pokemon Red & Blue in full color: http://i51.tinypic.com/1zc264n.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  3. They changed the dialogue for the carpenters you save..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived