Course selection altering cheat

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 7
  3. Course selection altering cheat

User Info: Dark-Armed

Dark-Armed
3 months ago#1
Yesterday when I was playing online, a hacker used a cheat that I haven't seen before. That cheat changes what course other players select to a different course that the hacker wanted. They wanted Toad Circuit, I was glad they didn't want SNES Rainbow Road.

In the past I've been DC'd on SNES Rainbow Road, due to a hacker carpet bombing. That really pissed me off.

I played several races against them, as I was in disbelief that someone came up with a cheat like that. I just hope this cheat doesn't become popular among hackers.
Winner of EPP14,15,16,17,19,20,21 EDC7,10 EExT4,5 ET23,24,25,26,29,31,34 DLCSPT69 7 World & 22 European podium finishes. I like to ace par fours.

User Info: BerryBob

BerryBob
3 months ago#2
Hey, Dark Armed! It's me, berrybob! I'm glad to see you again AND play with you a little ago. (I know you had above 40.000 VR, and we voted for Shy Guy Bazaar together. I was Donkey Kong.)

With your information, now i can understand why those japansese dudes were voting for Toad Circuit. If it's a hacker's fault, he must hate japanese players.

Good thing i'm a brazillian, and a japanese decendant, so he didn't target me.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart 7
  3. Course selection altering cheat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived