This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Does anyone know what item this is?!

User Info: SleepySheep

SleepySheep
4 weeks ago#1
I’ve been tirelessly searching for this item for like DAYS on my own and I can’t seem to find what it is! I know it’s not cosmos because cosmos come in a square pot and it can’t be carnations because those have blue wrapping coming from their pots. I got these images from a tumblr blog which claimed the game I use was ACNL and not AC HHD, so it has to be this. If anyone can PLEASE let me know what these are I’d GREATLY appreciate it. (I added two images of it, one that is cropped to only show the flowers and one which shows the whole image so you can see what else is around.)
Link:
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/OtIorzM
~Sometimes, all you need is a little sleep~
Shae of Sindari 0834-5983-3280 (no dream adress yet! )

User Info: BacklogGamer

BacklogGamer
4 weeks ago#2
those look like dandilion puffs
3DS FC: 3050-7574-3338
I DO NOT SUPPORT POWERSAVES, CLONES, OR ANY OTHER CHEATING METHOD!!! *for pokemon at least lol

User Info: ElfinGirl321

ElfinGirl321
4 weeks ago#3
Maybe it’s a white carnation? Those have to be bred from flowers received in cards, I think.

Edit: sorry, just noticed that you said it’s not a carnation. I don’t know what else it could be, though. There are only 10 types of flowers in the game.
3DS FC - 3497 0526 1814 - PM me to add you back!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Too_many_pets

Too_many_pets
4 weeks ago#4
@BacklogGamer is right. They are dandelion puffs. :)
=^._.^= FC1 (Surprise): 0576-4857-2066 DA: 4A00-012F-3872
=^._.^= FC2 (Athens): 4528-1239-1428 FC3: 4227-2642-2345

User Info: Sinful_Life

Sinful_Life
4 weeks ago#5
not sure
REPENT!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Does anyone know what item this is?!