This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
3 weeks ago#11
"Is she on vacation or something?" I asked rather bluntly
"Oh no! Isabelle never takes vacations... even though I always tell her too." Dee laughed. "I am worried though, hopefully she's just visiting family or something. It's hard to run the whole town by yourself." The mayor said really nervously

I'm not one to tell other people what to do. Well, I am actually. It pained me to see only one town official running the bustling town. Maybe it's time I help out and get rid of my violent past. That's what I came here to do after all.

"Shouldn't you send out a search party or something!?" I said a bit aggressively, it was just in my nature to be forceful. I can't help it. Dee was taken aback by my yelling but she collected herself quickly.
"I tried! But Booker is so lazy and he never listens to me." She sounded frustrated, like she was done with everything. I could tell she was buckling under the pressure so I backed off.
"Well, is there anything I need to fill out or anything? Or did you drag me here for nothing." I rolled my eyes

- Dee's P.O.V-

This girl is something else seriously, she's nothing like the dumb happy go lucky villagers here. But this Astra character is probably going to set me off... No, I can't buckle down yet. I have to maintain this act until Isabelle gets back and then I can go back to having some time to myself for once.

"Oh! Yeah!" I smiled and grabbed a registration form from Isabelle's desk and a simple ballpoint. "Just fill this out with your address and birthday!"
"I... don't have a house, I was just thinking of renting an apartment or something" Astra looked down at the floor slightly in embarrassment.
"Well uh... you can always move in with me until you find something. I have like three floors in my house so I have plenty of space." Astra didn't seem like too much trouble, I was barely in my house anyways. I'm always working to the bone.
"Sure! I mean... that's cool, I won't bug ya too much. Oh, and my birthday is April 30th" She coughed.

I filled out the forms and printed out her town pass card, I handed it to her with a simple grin like I usually do everyday.
"Here you are! My home address is on you town pass card so you can move in in the basement."
"Thank's mayor." Astra nodded and left as fast as she could.

What a day... and it's practically over! Time to stop working I guess. I feel like unwinding somewhere, I'm definitely NOT going back to Booker for a search party and I don't want to worry the townsfolk with this silly drama. I brushed the blue strands out hair out of my face and packed up all my stuff in my briefcase. Then, I proceeded to head out the door.
- - -
A) Chill at the Roost
B) Party hard at Club LOL
C) Go drinking and wash away your sorrows
D) Hang out with friends
E) Other
I'll say I'm active, but I'm really not. (rip my life)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
3 weeks ago#12
A, might see/hear some interesting stuff there.
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3

LumaRosalina
3 weeks ago#13
Screw it, maybe I'll just start mine today too! (If that's okay with you, of course...)
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
3 weeks ago#14
LumaRosalina posted...
Maybe I'll start mine today, screw it!

Yassss
I'll say I'm active, but I'm really not. (rip my life)

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
3 weeks ago#15
A
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
3 weeks ago#16
A.

Sorry! I haven't gotten on until now because I'm slowly dying from homework. XD
Go to sleep my little sheep. It's time to rest your head whether alive or dead. I am the keeper of the key that'll set us all free.

LumaRosalina
3 weeks ago#17
ApplePie12 posted...
A.

Mood
''The internet is the world's most valuable resource!'' -SMG3
My CYOA: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/77581898

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
2 weeks ago#18
Up
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
2 weeks ago#19
LumaRosalina posted...
ApplePie12 posted...
A.

Mood

Have you met Mirai? Because you sound like her right now. XD

I know you're both on my server, but I don't think either of you ever talked to each other.
There's a song that I sing that shows us the light, but even in the lighter side of hell we sing with delight!

LumaRosalina
2 weeks ago#20
ApplePie12 posted...
LumaRosalina posted...
ApplePie12 posted...
A.

Mood

Have you met Mirai? Because you sound like her right now. XD

I know you're both on my server, but I don't think either of you ever talked to each other.

I don't think I have. x)
''The internet is the world's most valuable resource!'' -SMG3
My favorite (the best) episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4jLy7gzUP4