This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
4 weeks ago#1
Okay, first off... YES this is named after my favorite album, and yes ya demon is back with another cyoa that will die eventually. wELL nO because I'm more active now that I'm over my frequent anxiety attacks as of late, so I'm good now. This will sorta be like Lunacove but way less cringe and no magic other than my past stories. Let's get to it then!

- - -

Heya, my name is Astra Brandt, and I'm f***ing done with everything. My mom kicked me out of the house and onto the streets of Detroit for a while, so I'm not as clean as you may think. I lived my life in the darkened alleys as far as I can remember and I've been close to being MIA (Murdered In Action.) You could say I have some experience with "danger". It was hard, but I found ways to survive and fight my way out of trouble with my trusted partners.

...My fists you moron, did you really think I have friends? Pathetic.

Anyways, you may be asking how I ended up in this... quaint and dinky little train to a weird town called Lunaria. I don't really know, just lately I've been thinking about starting fresh. Isn't that what everyone wants? Maybe this time I won't start any trouble like I always do. Or maybe trouble just finds me and I react harshly.

I had few belongings. Some snacks I stole from a convenience store, a couple of spare tees, my treasured and dated mp3, stolen headphones, more stolen stuff, and extra eyeliner. All of that packed in a small denim backpack. My clothes were not that special, a striped long sleeve and highly ripped jeans, and to top it off... a damn leather jacket because the cold can kiss my ass.

The train ride was boring, being used to fights everywhere you go can have a bad effect on your mindset can't it? So far the only passengers were me, and a creepy cat just staring me down. What the hell is his problem? I hate being stared at, it's either a guy checking me out or a guy looking for a fight in her case. I glared menacingly at him so he could get the message, and brushed the short brown hair out of my face. I took out my mp3 and headphones, and blasted Master of Puppets so I couldn't hear the train barreling on the tracks.
Half a hour passes by, and that goddamn cat is staring at me again. I rip off my headphones and snap at him like I usually do to weirdos like him.

"Oi, what are you looking at?" I say with another threatening glare, would he back off? Who knows honestly.
"Oh nothing, you're just really out of place." *He snickered a bit.* "I assume you're not from here are you?"
"Buzz off will you." *I grimaced and flipped through my music bank.
"Touchy are we? Well now, are you heading to Lunaria? That's our next stop.. my name is Rover by the way."

This cat is getting on my nerves a lot, what is with these dumb questions? Seriously.

"I'm Astra, and if you really wanna know where I'm going... you can just wait for me to get off at my stop you dumb cat." I snapped.

Looks like we're at my stop, about time. I got up from my seat and bolted out of the doors to get away from Rover... I didn't like his creepy and cheery vibe at all. I'm just not used to it I guess, people being nice.

The station was nice, the flag was waving in the wind and different notices beside gates. Way different than where I'm from honestly. The station in Detroit was all grimy and full of runaways. I stepped outside and was greeted with a giant "WELCOME" from a slender and cheerful blue haired girl. The girl stepped up to me with a grin and introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Dee, the mayor! I heard that a new person was arriving here so... I'm here to get you set up." *She smiled.*
"Oh uh.. yeah. I'm Astra" I stammered, girls made me nervous, I don't know why but they are just so unpredictable. With guys you can just punch them and they have the same responses.
- - -
continued next post <3
I'll say I'm active, but I'm really not. (rip my life)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Cinnabunny
4 weeks ago#2
"Lovely to meet you Astra! Welcome to Lunaria, please follow me to the town hall if you will." She said with another one of those damn smiles.
"Sure I guess." I nodded, say something more intelligent Astra goddammit.

Of course I followed Dee to the town hall, without talking of course. That was part of my plan for starting fresh... don't give much away and pretend to be a decent person instead of a seventeen year old delinquent looking for trouble. When we got there, there was no one around. So I looked at Dee and grimaced.

"I thought this was supposed to be a town hall, not your office and a service counter with no one around." I groaned
"Well I'm the only one here, my secretary Isabelle hasn't been showing up lately"
- - -
A) Pry for more details
B) Stay quiet you fool
C) Ditch her
D) Other

Has my writing gotten better? I don't know

Cinnabunny
4 weeks ago#3
@LumaRosalina
@ApplePie12
@DiduXD

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#4
A
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: Audweeb

Audweeb
4 weeks ago#5
DiduXD posted...
A

Aldo, @Cinnabunny not sure if you know but Darkness Of the Light is receiving updates.
Hope never dies

User Info: DukeSR8

DukeSR8
4 weeks ago#6
Audweeb posted...
DiduXD posted...
A

Aldo, Cinnabunny not sure if you know but Darkness Of the Light is receiving updates.
Try to guess to what my username is referencing.

Cinnabunny
4 weeks ago#7
Audweeb posted...
DiduXD posted...
A

Aldo, Cinnabunny not sure if you know but Darkness Of the Light is receiving updates.

I stopped following that cyoa a long time ago :") I might try and get back into it soon

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
4 weeks ago#8
Yay, a new CYOA!

A.

Also, totally gonna imagine Astra with a Scottish accent because it fits her perfectly. XD

Cinnabunny posted...
girls made me nervous, I don't know why

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do I spot a closeted lesbian character? XD
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3

Cinnabunny
4 weeks ago#9
LumaRosalina posted...
Yay, a new CYOA!

A.

Also, totally gonna imagine Astra with a Scottish accent because it fits her perfectly. XD

Cinnabunny posted...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She's actually gonna be german!!!

Maybeeee it's about time to have some PRIDE in these cyoas

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
4 weeks ago#10
Cinnabunny posted...
LumaRosalina posted...
Yay, a new CYOA!

A.

Cinnabunny posted...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She's actually gonna be german!!!

Maybeeee it's about time to have some PRIDE in these cyoas

PERFECT!

I would write my CYOA, but I've been changing the story idea waayy too fast... Maybe I'll just say screw it and dive write in without pre-writing anything.
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3