This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Anyone looking for an acnl horror story plot??

User Info: peachsmoothie5

peachsmoothie5
1 month ago#1
I love the idea of making a horror animal crossing town with a mystery plot behind it, but I don't think it's something I want to do with my own town! I was wondering if there was anyone looking to make a horror town but wants some help with a plot and also a way to make sure that dreamers follow this for a shiver down their spine once they've figured it out! I also recently started making custom patterns. They're not all that great at the moment but I'm seeing an improvement so I could maybe help with some creepy custom clues for the town unless you're a skilled custom designer yourself! Hope I can help some people out here!
'You are what you believe you are.'
3ds friend code is 1306-7048-0983

User Info: TheHeroOfTime

TheHeroOfTime
1 month ago#2
That sounds neat! :oD The scariest thing I ever saw in a horror town was a custom design of the telletubby baby sun right when I walked in the guys house.
3ds FC 2535-3641-8974 Wilford Brimley is wise and he has Quaker Oats.
Match in the Gas Tank, Boom Boom!- Gilbert Grape

peachsmoothie5
4 weeks ago#3
@TheHeroOfTime that sounds super creepy!! Are you looking for any help with a horror town then?

User Info: TheHeroOfTime

TheHeroOfTime
4 weeks ago#4
peachsmoothie5 posted...
@TheHeroOfTime that sounds super creepy!! Are you looking for any help with a horror town then?

Nah, but I'd look at any you work on. It's a fun idea.
3ds FC 2535-3641-8974 Wilford Brimley is wise and he has Quaker Oats.
Match in the Gas Tank, Boom Boom!- Gilbert Grape

peachsmoothie5
3 weeks ago#5
@TheHeroOfTime OK then, let me know if anyone you know does, it sounds like so much fun!! I'm going to make my mayor's quote and basement room into a small mystery - not too hard to crack - just for dreamers, but no horror! I really think it would be fun to help others looking to make their entire town, or maybe just one house, into a horror/mystery plot - I love coming up with stories like that and think it would be super fun!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Anyone looking for an acnl horror story plot??