This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Just restarted, 4 days in, and I'm kinda starting to hate my layout

User Info: Hallumir

Hallumir
3 weeks ago#11
If I were you, I'd deal with it. I know I would get used to it eventually. I wouldn't bother starting over yet again and be annoyed by more minor differences. It's unlikely that you will ever get the same town you did on your first cartridge. There will always be some small nitpicks. I'm sure you can bring apples over to your town and plant them, as well as wait for the neighbors you don't like to move away. I believe they will move away faster if you ignore them.

User Info: GhostWolfe

GhostWolfe
2 weeks ago#12
I'm finding ACNL to be good practice at taking a step back and realising that I don't need to have perfect control over everything (happened again last week when - after not playing for a long time and coming back - I forgot how to plot reset and had to find reasons why I was okay with where my newest villager had set up).

Personally, I think your layout looks great, all except for there already being a villager where I'd want to put my house.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Just restarted, 4 days in, and I'm kinda starting to hate my layout