This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL CYOA Darkness Of The Light

User Info: DukeSR8

DukeSR8
1 month ago#51
Audweeb posted...
C
Try to guess to what my username is referencing.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
1 month ago#52
Up
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

DiduXD
1 month ago#53
Up
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew

DiduXD
1 month ago#54
DiduXD posted...
Up

DiduXD
1 month ago#55
Update either tomorrow or some time next week.

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#56
DiduXD posted...
DiduXD posted...
Up

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#57
DiduXD posted...
DiduXD posted...
DiduXD posted...
Up

DiduXD
3 weeks ago#58
I go running after the map. Personally, I'm afraid I might lose it, which will cause more problems. As I round a bend, I see some mountain goats blocking my way. "Move it!" I say, desperate to get the map back. They blink and lazily lean towards some grass. "I don't have time for this." I mutter and I use a killing spell on the goats, then using magic make the meat cut itself into smaller pieces so I can easily carry it. I feel bad but at least my food problem is solved for now. I continue running after the map and eventually start hearing voices. Curious, I listen in. "You sure Stanley?" a voice asks. "Yes, Lord Smudger, that girl somehow escaped. Looks like she set your other prisoner free as well." the first voice replies. I realize Izabella and the other prisoner might be nearby. I wonder if Kung might've accidentally helped me in a way. I hear who I assume is Stanley set up and camp. I decide to weigh my options:

A. Try to eliminate him with magic

B. Wait for him to fall asleep and go looking for Izabella

C. Other

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
3 weeks ago#59
B sounds wiser
''The internet is the world's most valuable resource!'' -SMG3
My favorite (the best) episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4jLy7gzUP4

User Info: Audweeb

Audweeb
3 weeks ago#60
LumaRosalina posted...
B sounds wiser
Hope never dies