This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL CYOA Darkness Of The Light

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
3 months ago#1
Hi! This is a continuation of the CYOA Forbidden Memories (read here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/75786195).
Now if you remember where we left off, Atsume just had 3 of her friends taken away and Chrissy and Olivia got rescued. A short time has since passed but now we resume where we left off!

--------------------(Smudger's POV)-------------------------------

I observe the multitude of villager I've captured and observe Kung making final preparations. None are citizens from Ramsay nor those two spies but I feel the amount we have should be sufficient. "Now, we're all set. Ready to feed their souls to Yukios!" Kung says. 'Excellent, too bad that shapeshifter brat impersonated me and helped our two spies escape." I say. I flip the switch and watch the process. The villagers struggle against the sudden sucking blast but not for long. Every bit of their soul is rapidly drained. The villagers turn to stone as their souls are drained. I hear footsteps and turn to see Duke and Falcon. "Figured you two would come and try to save these fools. Well, this time YOU'RE TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING BUT WATCH!" I boom. "No, I won't just stand by. I'll shut this machine down!" Duke replies and he deftly jumps from pipe to pipe while Falcon keeps me busy. He does a pretty good job of it too. Unfortunately, for them I'm one step ahead. As Duke jumps onto the final pipe, he slips then falls into the pit where the souls. "We needed a body. Looks like yours is just the ticket!" I laugh. Falcon stares as Duke and Yukios begin to fuse creating a new being, one obedient to me and only me. "GRANPUFF!" he yells then runs away. I just laugh, knowing that this time victory is practically guaranteed.

-------------------------(Virgil's POV)---------------------------

"And what have we learned in this?" I ask. "Heroes fight for others and help eliminate bad things before they happen." the citizens of Ramsay and Chrissy and Olivia chorus. "Excellent. You're ready to help find everyne and help. You can't just stand by in an emergency." Emily says. "Right. Like we have to help them!" Chrissy proclaims. "Rest up. Tomorrow, we're deciding teams. Me, Audrey, Virgil, Chrissy and Olivia are each going to pick 2 of you to aid us in a task." Emily says. As the villagers leave, Emily turns to me. "Well, you think they get it or are they still as clueless as when we began?" She asks. "They hopefully got it. Chrissy and Olivia sure, the others maybe." I say. As we walk, I see Reese helping Audrey get plenty of food ready for the long journey tomorrow. She notices us and waves. I wave back. As we head back to Matthew's house to finish the collapside tents, I notice something odd. It appears to be another orb, like the one Iris had. "Look Emily, another orb." I say. "Well, lets do something." she says. I lock eyes with her and decide to:

A. Destroy it

B. Give it to Blathers

C. Other
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: RadiationGaming

RadiationGaming
3 months ago#2
B Blathers is smart and intelligent he knows what to do
If we told people the brain is an app maybe they'll start using it. FC 4614-
1938-3066 Mii name: Jack

User Info: Audweeb

Audweeb
3 months ago#3
B

Also:

@ApplePie12

@LumaRosalina
Hope never dies

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
3 months ago#4
RadiationGaming posted...
B Blathers is smart and intelligent he knows what to do
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
3 months ago#5
Reeeeeeeeeeeee
(Triggered ree)
I got mentioned.

But I pick B too
Hey, how you doing? Well, I'm doing just fine. I lied. I'm dying inside. :D

DiduXD
3 months ago#6
Up
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
3 months ago#7
Oh flip

I forgot to track this topic. XD
Hey, how you doing? Well, I'm doing just fine. I lied. I'm dying inside. :D

DiduXD
3 months ago#8
I'll probably update at some point but I don't know when.

DiduXD
3 months ago#9
Up

DiduXD
2 months ago#10
DiduXD posted...
Up
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL CYOA Darkness Of The Light