This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight (Continued 2 XD)

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
4 months ago#11
Changing my vote to A for potentially more drama XD
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
4 months ago#12
LumaRosalina posted...
Changing my vote to A for potentially more drama XD

XD Wowwww
SmartFart posted...
A.
I just want to see some terror and to see them in near-death experiences...

Sounds fun XD

You two are insane people.

Edit: I'm at a tie.
Hey, how you doing? Well, I'm doing just fine. I lied. I'm dying inside. :D
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 months ago#13
A

Did I inspire the Point Of View thing here? I'm not mad about it BTW, I'm happy someone is using it.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

ApplePie12
4 months ago#14
DiduXD posted...
A

Did I inspire the Point Of View thing here? I'm not mad about it BTW, I'm happy someone is using it.

You were one in a few reasons. XD
I already was doing points of view but I never really told you who's was who's. I had you guess and stuff. Meanwhile, on another one of my stories (not in GameFaqs) I was doing the point of view thing starting from the beginning. Then you were doing it on your Cyoa, so I thought why not?

https://goo.gl/images/y4PxcL
Stub feet

ApplePie12
4 months ago#15
Bump
(message deleted)

ApplePie12
4 months ago#17
Crap. I forgot to edit that part. XDDDDD

It was put in there as a joke, but I meant to edit it out later.
Can I get an amen in here?
Welcome to the Gospel of Dismay

ApplePie12
4 months ago#18
Let’s split up. It'll be faster! Even if it is a little riskier… Rosella thought to herself.

“Zella, before we go, I'll need the Lily Fire Opal,” Rosella said.

“Oh!” Zella exclaimed. “You're right. I forgot about that.”

She put her hands in a cup shape as sparks gathered together to form the Lily Fire Opal. The Lily Fire Opal was exactly what it sounded like. It was a white fire opal shaped like a lily. It was one of the first objects we needed, and it was pretty obvious that we needed to get it from the mirror considering the entire place is made of black and white fire opals.

“Thanks,” Rosella said thankfully. “I’ll go get the rest of them and we’ll start heading off.”

“Good luck,” Zella waved and spun as her physical form burst into a bunch of sparkles that scattered all over the floor.

Rosella walked back into the main room and found the rest of them already there and waiting.

“So what are all of your powers?” Rosella asked.

“Mine are water powers, and Ledger's are fire powers,” Lazuli said for the both of them.

“Yay,” Ledger said a little unenthusiastically. “Destructive.”

“Hey, water can be just as destructive. I mean, think about floods and how it grows mold that can kill people,” Lazuli pointed out.

“We don't all get the powers we want, but we work with them because it was what we were meant to get,” Rosella thoughtfully said while looking at a few futures. “Besides, once you get used to it, you realize you wouldn't trade it for the world because you know how to work with it.”

“Yeah,” Shrina agreed. “And you never know when or how it could help you.”

Ledger sighed and gave in, “I get where you're coming from.”

“Okay, so I have a way to beat Saynix, but we need a few objects. Oh, and I already got the Lily Fire Opal,” Rosella said. “I've also decided to split so we can get the last two objects faster.”

“And where are they?” Lereline asked.

“Far away,” Rosella sighed. “One of them is in Palylou and the other in Sultatiana.”

“Sultatiana?! That's so far!” Shrina exclaimed.

“I thought that place was a myth,” Ledger said surprised.

“It's a very real place, and it's a place in the mountains 50 miles north of Moonbeam,” Rosella said while looking tired from just thinking about it. “We need to get the Cloud Breeze from there. And in Palylou, we need the Lavender Light.”

“These sound like objects that aren't even tangible. Light? Breeze? Neither of those are things a human can normally grab,” Ledger said a little confused and skeptical that they could even get those objects.

Lazuli jumped in, “We’re talking magic here, Ledger. We haven’t even believed magic and powers actually existed since we were small children because the world came and told us that this stuff didn’t exist, but it does! Get that through your thick skull!”

“Oof,” Lereline muttered from the sidelines.

Ledger was taken aback by her sudden aggressiveness, but then nodded in understanding.

“So,” Shrina interjected. “How are we going to divide these groups up?”

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

A) Shrina and Lazuli to Sultatiana // Rosella, Lereline, and Ledger to Palylou
B) Shrina and Lereline to Sultatiana // Rosella, Lazuli, and Ledger to Palylou
C) Shrina and Ledger to Sultatiana // Rosella, Lazuli, and Lereline to Palylou
D) Rosella and Lazuli to Sultatiana // Shrina, Lereline, and Ledger to Palylou
E) Rosella and Lereline to Sultatiana // Shrina, Lazuli, and Ledger to Palylou
F) Rosella and Ledger to Sultatiana // Shrina, Lazuli, and Lereline to Palylou
G) Lazuli and Lereline to Sultatiana // Shrina, Rosella, and Ledger to Palylou
H) Lazuli and Ledger to Sultatiana // Shrina, Rosella, and Lereline to Palylou
I) Lereline and Ledger to Sultatiana // Shrina, Rosella, and Lazuli to Palylou
J) Some other combination
Can I get an amen in here?
Welcome to the Gospel of Dismay

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 months ago#19
I
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
4 months ago#20
DiduXD posted...
I

^

ApplePie12 posted...
“We don't all get the powers we want, but we work with them because it was what we were meant to get,” Rosella thoughtfully said while looking at a few futures. “Besides, once you get used to it, you realize you wouldn't trade it for the world because you know how to work with it.”

Hmm. This makes me wonder, just for fun, what kind of powers we (us irl) would get from it. XD.

I would want either invisibility or electrokinesis, but I'd probably get something lame like conjuring up food or something. Hmm, now that I think about it, that would actually be equally epic. XD
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight (Continued 2 XD)