This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight (Continued 2 XD)

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
3 months ago#1
Sorry I keep letting this archive! There was a big earthquake being a 7.something back sometime in November. Then I got sick, so I was sick through finals, Christmas, and New Year's. And I'm still sick. Ahhhhh!

But I finally got some time to be here! Woo! Update will be coming shortly.

@LumaRosalina
@SmartFart
You two can get everyone else or something. XD

If you didn't read the first archive, here's the link:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/76552121

If you didn't read the second time it archived, here's that link:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/76925625

Wow, I need to keep close tabs on this thing. XD
Hey, how you doing? Well, I'm doing just fine. I lied. I'm dying inside. :D

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
3 months ago#2
Wow, your life has certainly been more interesting than mine recently! And I'm so sorry you're sick, especially during the holidays! That mega sucks.

But I'm glad this is back up!

I'll try to think of who read this...

@Cinnabunny
@NCh

I can't remember anyone else, but I know this CYOA was more popular than just us 5, lol...
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3

ApplePie12
3 months ago#3
LumaRosalina posted...
Wow, your life has certainly been more interesting than mine recently! And I'm so sorry you're sick, especially during the holidays! That mega sucks.

But I'm glad this is back up!

I'll try to think of who read this...

@Cinnabunny
@NCh

I can't remember anyone else, but I know this CYOA was more popular than just us 5, lol...

XD

ApplePie12
3 months ago#4
Shrina’s stomach rumbled and so did Lereline’s. “Um… Can we go get food first?” Shrina suggested.

“Food sounds great right about now,” Ledger agreed while they all started walking out the door. “Let’s go to the cafe and get fat on food!”

“Say what now?” Rosella questioned, being the second to last out. Lereline closed and locked the door behind them as they all walked to the cafe.

Lazuli was the first to walk into the cafe where the aroma of coffee filled the air since most animals were getting their morning coffee before heading out somewhere. Lazuli took a deep sniff of the smell. “Coffee smells good today Brewster, as always!”

“Coo… What could I get for you and your friends, Lazuli?...” Brewster asked quietly.

“Um… The usual for Lereline, Ledger, and I, but I’m not sure about the other two…” Lazuli paused thoughtfully. “Let me go ask them.” She then turned around to face Shrina and Rosella when she saw them, including her own friends, playing Blackjack. They appeared to be in the middle of a game too. “How the flip did you people get this set up while my back was turned?”

Ledger looked up at her and just shrugged, “I’m not entirely sure. Oh, and by the way, Shrina and Rosella would just like some hot chocolates and fruit salad.”

“How do you know that they want that?” Lazuli questioned while being a little weirded out.

“I’m not sure, we also seem to all be speaking telepathically. I think these cards are magic. That’s how we also set this up silently,” Ledger laughed and went back to the game.

“Ooo-kay…” Lazuli turned back to Brewster very confused. “Well then… Shrina and Rosella will have hot chocolates and some fruit salad.” I swear they're all hallucinating… Lazuli thought.

“Here you go. Coo…” Brewster said, placing the items she ordered on the counter.

“Fast as ever, Brewster,” She smiled as she moved the items from counter to the table they were all playing blackjack on.

She looked at the four playing. Their eyes looked distant as if they were in another world. “Hey, the food's here,” Lazuli waved a hand in front of their faces. They snapped out of it and put their cards down.

“Woo! You really know how to smack talk, Rosella,” Lereline said.

“No kidding,” Ledger added.

“Let's see if you can live up to those words after we eat,” Lereline challenged.

“Just eat the food. You wanted to go get food first,” Lazuli sighed.

Shrina and Rosella ate their fruit salads and drank their hot chocolate, preparing to get back to blackjack. Ledger quickly ate too, but Lereline poked at her food and just stared at it a little. There's something wrong with Lereline. I know it, but she's too stubborn to say anything. Maybe I could ask Rosella or Shrina.

“Hey, Rosella? Shrina? Can I talk to you outside for a bit?” Lazuli asked.

“Of course!” They both said and followed Lazuli out the door.

“Do you know what's up with Lereline?” Lazuli asked. And as soon as she finished asking the question, Rosella collapsed to the ground crying out a little in pain.

“We have to tell them,” Rosella faced Shrina, hands and knees on the ground. “We'll need them all.” She slowly pushed herself up. “Let's go back in and tell Ledger too.”

They all walked back into the cafe. Lazuli and Ledger seemed like the only ones confused.

Shrina's Point of View (Yes, I'm writing it out now and not making you guess. XD)
Rosella had another vision… If she says the need to know, then they need to know. I trust her with this.

“Lereline, we're going to tell them. We know the pressure is getting to you,” Shrina said. Lereline nodded and sighed a deep sigh of relief.

Shrina nodded to Rosella and let her take over, “We have magical powers, and Lereline just recently got her’s after following us.”

ApplePie12
3 months ago#5
“Wait, you know what I realized? People always get their powers by following us to the mirror,” Shrina pointed out.

Rosella thought about it, “Wow, you’re right! We really suck at just walking to the mirror, don’t we? Well, it was also part of the plan. You know I can see all of the futures. If I didn’t let them follow us, then a lot of us would be dead.”

“So wait, you let me follow you despite you knowing it?” Shrina asked.

“Yes.”

“That kind of creeps me out…”

“Anyway… My new powers are ice,” Lereline interrupted. “That’s why it was snowing earlier. Apparently, I was stressing out so much that it snowed.”

“I guess that sort of explains the snow part,” Lazuli said, “But it doesn’t convince me you all have powers.”

“I swear this happens everytime,” Shrina muttered to Rosella.

“I know, right?” Rosella agreed. “Well, it doesn’t matter since we need to take them to the mirror anyway. They need some powers too.”

They all stood up to walk out back to Lereline’s house, except Lereline since she never finished her food. Lazuli and the rest were already out the door.

“I’ll take it to go! Thanks Brewster!” Lereline yelled in a rushed manner while picking up her food and running after them.

Rosella’s Point of View

All of them, except Rosella, ran back to Lereline’s house, and Rosella just hobbled as fast as she could back to the house. They sat down in the living room while Shrina went up to go get the bag of shards. When she came back down, Rosella, Lazuli, Lereline, and Ledger were already sitting in a circle. She dumped the contents of the bag onto the ground and started to piece the mirror back together. Rosella placed the last piece and the mirror sealed itself back together.

“Well, ladies first,” Ledger said, gesturing to the mirror. Lazuli and Lereline rolled their eyes and jumped into the mirror. Ledger waited for Shrina and Rosella to go, but they waited.

“Guests first,” Rosella said. Ledger shrugged and jumped in with Shrina following behind. Rosella carefully dropped herself in rather than jumping like the rest of them had.

The other four each went onto their own little crystal platform and stood there before being taken away by the beam of light. Rosella just chose to go back to the training room. There, Zella was already standing there in her physical form waiting for her.

“Oh, Zella!” Rosella exclaimed. “I didn't think you'd be out and about like this.”

“Well, how else would I heal your foot?” Zella asked. Rosella knew that Zella was going to heal her foot because feet in general are very important. Otherwise, everyone would have little stump feet. Ehm, like our animal villagers? Rosella thought thinking to herself. Correction, every person would have little stump feet.

Rosella snapped out of her own thoughts and answered Zella. “With your powers? You would use your powers whether in your physical form or not, so it really wouldn't matter.”

“Good point, but I just like to be in this form sometimes. Just let me have this,” Zella said in a lighter, brighter tone. “Well, let's get the healing done with.”

Zella sat Rosella down on another cloud, and started chanting something really quietly. Rosella's foot screamed in pain for a few seconds before returning to normal.

“Did that have to hurt so much?” Rosella asked.

“Hey, this was better for both of us. This way I didn't have to see your foot get amputated, and you didn't have to get your foot amputated,” Zella pointed out. “Either way, Scalatta has given all your friends powers and it's time for you to go. Pack lots of the essentials, you know you'll need it.”

“I know,” Rosella said while walking out of the training room. She already knew how long this entire trip would be. It would make it shorter if they split into two groups, but it would be more risky.

A)Split into two groups and take the risk
B)Stay safe and stay in one
Note: This does affect how long everything's going to be. XD

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
3 months ago#6
B
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3

User Info: SmartFart

SmartFart
3 months ago#7
A.
I just want to see some terror and to see them in near-death experiences...
FC: 4098-4363-1134
PSN: rapids11

User Info: SmartFart

SmartFart
3 months ago#8
@DiduXD @angelkay16 @Tippity_Rose
FC: 4098-4363-1134
PSN: rapids11

User Info: angelkay16

angelkay16
3 months ago#9
Thanks for the mention, tracking the topic now. :)

Hmm, I'll pick B.
"Oh my twitchy witchy girl, I think you are so nice
I give you bowls of porridge and I give you bowls of ice...cream"

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
3 months ago#10
A. I'm chaotic evil yeet
I'll say I'm active, but I'm really not. (rip my life)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight (Continued 2 XD)