This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
3 months ago#11
Oh, and B by the way.
"HOLY SHl4RGVUHIWE JLQEIVHJWERQ L"
-My reaction to Smash Bros. for Switch (with playable Inklings)

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
3 months ago#12
B
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: NCh

NCh
3 months ago#13
A.
"I know it's been tough, but I'm still cheering for you."
FC:1977-1304-8169

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
3 months ago#14
LumaRosalina posted...
XD. Unfortunately, AoL is the first thing I'm trying to write really good, so I won't have much practice, save for TS and CoS. I've also never written a love triangle or a character death before, so AoL will be my first experience with this kind of writing.

Anyway, I'm leaving for a vacation in Florida (Disney World :D) this Friday so I won't be able to check GameFAQs... probably at all. I'll catch up on this when I get home on Friday the 18th.

I love writing character deaths. Yeah, and The Outburst War has been used as my terrible practice. XD
"The leaves seem to scream out," "Hey, look at me!" "You think I'm pretty!" "But I'm actually dead."

LumaRosalina
3 months ago#15
ApplePie12 posted...
LumaRosalina posted...
XD. Unfortunately, AoL is the first thing I'm trying to write really good, so I won't have much practice, save for TS and CoS. I've also never written a love triangle or a character death before, so AoL will be my first experience with this kind of writing.

Anyway, I'm leaving for a vacation in Florida (Disney World :D) this Friday so I won't be able to check GameFAQs... probably at all. I'll catch up on this when I get home on Friday the 18th.

I love writing character deaths. Yeah, and The Outburst War has been used as my terrible practice. XD

It's good!

(If I get any cool vacation pics, do you want me to send them to you via PM? XD)

User Info: NCh

NCh
3 months ago#16
@LumaRosalina have fun in DeisneyWorld! That place is the coolest. (I've still got my little bracelet thingie :p)
"I know it's been tough, but I'm still cheering for you."
FC:1977-1304-8169

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
3 months ago#17
NCh posted...
@LumaRosalina have fun in DeisneyWorld! That place is the coolest. (I've still got my little bracelet thingie :p)
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
3 months ago#18
B.

And send me pics Luma! If you do, I'll show you pics from my upcoming vacation in June!

It's Saltspring Island in BC. :D
I wont stop fighting when I'm tired, I'll stop fighting when you've shattered my heart into a thousand pieces!

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
3 months ago#19
@LumaRosalina posted...
ApplePie12 posted...
LumaRosalina posted...

It's good!

(If I get any cool vacation pics, do you want me to send them to you via PM? XD)

You can if you want. You still need to do the tag on Wattpad... I tagged you...
"The leaves seem to scream out," "Hey, look at me!" "You think I'm pretty!" "But I'm actually dead."

LumaRosalina
3 months ago#20
DiduXD posted...
NCh posted...

Thank you both! :)

Cinnabunny posted...
B.

And send me pics Luma! If you do, I'll show you pics from my upcoming vacation in June!

It's Saltspring Island in BC. :D

Sure will! And yours sounds awesome too!

ApplePie12 posted...
@LumaRosalina posted...
ApplePie12 posted...
LumaRosalina posted...

It's good!

You can if you want. You still need to do the tag on Wattpad... I tagged you...

Oops, haven't checked Wattpad for a few days... XD
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived