This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
1 month ago#1
If you have not read Legend of the Mirror (Story 1) or Circle of Secrets (Story 2) then you’ll have no clue what’s going on. If you want to understand, you might want to read those first. You don’t have to if you don’t want to though…

Introduction:
I was just another boring old girl off the street with my best friends. We always wanted to go out and have an amazingly fun adventure. Me and my friends had a pretty normal life… Until I met them. I... am the next generation.

“Hi,” Lazuli said, walking up to her friends. Her friends were very loyal. They’ve all known each other for years. She wouldn’t consider herself to be the leader of the group, but her friends just did consider her to be the leader anyway. Which left Lazuli to make the tough decisions. Lazuli was always a bit cautious and tried to get along with everyone. They all lived in a small town called Moonbeam.

“Hey,” Lereline said looking up at Lazuli. Lereline was a very tough, independent girl. She would fight anyone if it was to protect all of her friends. She had a soft side, but she would never admit that to anyone.

“Hi,” Ledger said to Lazuli. Ledger was the one to worry about his friends. He knew how to fight like all of them and would do it, if needed.

“So what are we going to do today?” Lazuli asked her friends. They wanted to do something exciting, but there was more relaxing than excitement in Moonbeam.

“I don’t think we’re doing anything much today,” Lereline answered. “I was hoping we could do something… I don’t know, fun.”

“Well, if you have any suggestions, we’d be happy to hear them,” Ledger said with a smile. Leader, rang in Lazuli’s head. I know, she answered herself. I have to come up with something though. They look like they’re going to die of boredom. Even if it’s not physically possible.

“Moonbeam is a chill town,” Lazuli pointed out. “Why don’t we go travel somewhere?”

“Oh, that sounds fun,” Ledger said as he thought about it. “What about Lilycove? It’s the most popular town since news got out about the jellyfish thing. Although, not a single person in the town will tell people who defeated the jellyfish and how. It’s really interesting that the person who did it doesn’t want to be known for it or anything.”

“Yes, I would love to be somewhere with a mystery!” Lereline said excitedly.

“It’s settled then, we’re going there,” Lazuli said, relieved that they came on an agreement.
---
Their train arrived at Lilycove station and they stepped out. There were only two other groups of tourists in Lilycove because Lilycove was a small town and only accepted a small amount of people at a time.

“We should check into a room at the hotel,” Ledger suggested.

“Okay, let’s go,” Lazuli agreed.

They checked into a hotel room and put their bags down. There was three queen sized beds in there; one for each of them. The room had wood furniture and the walls were white with some nice white wood decorations on the walls.

“These rooms are nice,” Lereline said and the other two nodded in agreement.
“I miss how everything used to be. The quietness of the town. Now this place always has tourists around,” Rosella sighed.

“I know, some nice quiet time would be nice,” Shrina wished. “Too bad we can’t have some nice quiet time in the mirror.”

“Shrina, I had to shatter it, or half the world’s population would have superpowers. I just hope that shattering it didn’t destroy the guardians. I’ll put it back together if the town ever becomes less popular,” Rosella said while looking at the futures.

“There’s the problem,” Shrina pointed out.

“What’s the problem?” Rosella asked.
---
Running out of characters. Hey, what do you expect? XD
"The leaves seem to scream out," "Hey, look at me!" "You think I'm pretty!" "But I'm actually dead."

ApplePie12
1 month ago#2
“You said ‘if,’ but what if Lilycove will never return normal? I highly doubt that the town will be the same as it used to be. It’s changed now, there’s nothing we can do to change or fix that,” Shrina said sadly. “It’s probably going to stay this way for a long time.”

Rosella looked into the futures and sighed, “You’re right. There’s nothing we can do. The closest time the town gets back to normal is in about ten years. We’ll be ancient by then!”

“Rosella, you’re just exaggerating. Twenty-seven years old is not ancient,” Shrina said skeptically.
“Well, we finished unpacking… What do you guys want to do now?” Lazuli asked her friends.

A) Deep Sea Diving
B) Explore the Forest
C) Other
---
Yes, they are 17. Surprise?
"The leaves seem to scream out," "Hey, look at me!" "You think I'm pretty!" "But I'm actually dead."

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
1 month ago#3
Ooh, this is awesome already!

B.
"HOLY SHl4RGVUHIWE JLQEIVHJWERQ L"
-My reaction to Smash Bros. for Switch (with playable Inklings)

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
1 month ago#4
It's finally out! I'm so excited! I have a picture in my head about Lazuli, Lereline, and Ledger so I might do some fanart of them. :]

B
I wont stop fighting when I'm tired, I'll stop fighting when you've shattered my heart into a thousand pieces!

ApplePie12
1 month ago#5
Cinnabunny posted...
It's finally out! I'm so excited! I have a picture in my head about Lazuli, Lereline, and Ledger so I might do some fanart of them. :]

B

XD

Oh... Wait, I didn't describe what they look like did I? Crap....
I'll describe them later...
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
1 month ago#6
ApplePie12 posted...
Cinnabunny posted...

B

XD

Oh... Wait, I didn't describe what they look like did I? Crap....
I'll describe them later...

It's okay Apple.
I wont stop fighting when I'm tired, I'll stop fighting when you've shattered my heart into a thousand pieces!

LumaRosalina
1 month ago#7
How did I forget to track this the first time I clicked it? XD

User Info: NCh

NCh
1 month ago#8
New Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
"I know it's been tough, but I'm still cheering for you."
FC:1977-1304-8169

ApplePie12
1 month ago#9
They all started talking about where to go, but Lazuli just blanked out for their entire conversation. She sat down on the bed before going into a full blank out mode.

Lazuli kind of thought it was weird. All their names started with Ls but they all looked so different, and they were definitely not siblings. The only thing they had in common was their pale skin.

Lazuli had dark brown hair, but halfway down it went to a golden blonde. Her hair almost went down to her mid-back, and the brown of her eyes matched the brown of her hair. She usually wore a pastel-stripe dress, some pink sneakers, and a heart hair clip.

Lereline had short pale purple hair that only went to the end of her neck. Her eyes were somehow a turquoise color, and she usually wore an overall dress with black leggings and a pair of basketball shoes.

Ledger had light brown, short hair. He didn’t have it styled fancily, but it was more just how it fell. However it fell was however he wore it. His eyes were a shade of a kind of bright green. He usually wore the black-denim jacket with the dry-denim pants and some basketball shoes.

“You want to go to the forest?” Lereline asked, snapping Lazuli out of her stasis.

“Yeah,” Lazuli started to say, kind of rebooting herself, quickly, after staring into space and at nothing for a little while. “We can go there. Did you want to go there Ledger?”

“I already said I was,” Ledger responded, looking confused at her. “You were probably staring at nothing when I said that.” Man, do my friends know me well…

“Let’s head there then,” Lereline said enthusiastically, walking out of the white hotel door for our room. Ledger ran to the door as Lazuli was left behind.

“Hold on!” she called to them, “I’m putting on my shoes!” Lazuli was sitting on the bed tying one of her shoes.

“Why did you take them off?” Lereline asked from the door, holding it open while Ledger just stood and waited in the doorway.

“I usually do at hotels,” Lazuli replied, now tying to other shoe. She finished tying her shoe and ran towards the door where her friends were waiting. Lereline started walking down the hall to the elevators already.

“Okay, let's go,” Ledger said, holding the door open for Lazuli. “Leader and Lady Lazuli,” he added jokingly. She rolled her eyes with a smirk and followed Lereline down the hall to where the elevators were.

The halls were pretty open for a building that seemed so small on the outside. They had gray carpet with little circles on the floor, and white walls with doors to rooms that were also gray.

They arrived at the elevator where Lereline was already waiting for them.

“I already pushed the button to ground level,” she said, tapping her foot impatiently, waiting for the elevator to come.

“Have some patience,” Lazuli replied, taking note of her foot and her overall look that screamed ‘why-is-this-taking-so-long?!’

A few moments later, the elevator came up and they all walked in. Stuffed, in the small elevator, they stood there in awkward silence. What am I supposed to say on an elevator with my friends? Eh, it’ll be over soon…

Level 5… 4… 3… 2… and 1.

They walked out of the white elevator and out of the contemporary hotel. The stood by the front door for a few moments. All of them waiting for the other.

A) Scream “Go!” and make the first move
B) Wait for one of them to make the move first
C) Call the chicken dance and climb move
---
XD I know you’re all probably confused, but it’s a game that they play with each other. Don’t worry though! Your option you picked earlier will come into play later… This part was basically just their descriptions. @LumaRosalina The Outburst War is my practice with descriptive writing. XD
(edited 1 month ago)

LumaRosalina
1 month ago#10
XD. Unfortunately, AoL is the first thing I'm trying to write really good, so I won't have much practice, save for TS and CoS. I've also never written a love triangle or a character death before, so AoL will be my first experience with this kind of writing.

Anyway, I'm leaving for a vacation in Florida (Disney World :D) this Friday so I won't be able to check GameFAQs... probably at all. I'll catch up on this when I get home on Friday the 18th.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Stars in the Daylight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.