This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Acnl Cyoa: Blood Oath

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Blood Oath

User Info: Cinnabunny

Cinnabunny
7 months ago#1
Trigger Warning: Contains violence and some gore

Chapter 1

--Angel--

As I made my way onto the train, I tried to look as normal as possible. That was very hard since I look like I could kill the person in front of me at any moment. Blood was rushing to my head as I thought about what could go wrong on that train ride. Maybe Noir could take over for a minute and do something stupid? Or maybe I would do something stupid. Which felt like forever, I fidgeted and twitched which got me a lot of strange looks from everyone on the train.

Angel. Let me take over for a bit. I’ll get rid of those strange looks everyone is giving us! Pretty please?

NO Noir. I won’t let you! I know what you’re planning to do! It won’t happen. Well, it is pretty uncomfortable with those looks…

I’ll make a quick job of it! Promise! And, I’ll clear the evidence too!

Fine. Promise it to be quick though.

All I could remember from that point was losing control over my body and soon, I was looking through the eyes of Noir. I always tried to close my eyes, but Noir wouldn’t let me. Maybe Noir wanted me to see her dirty, gruesome, and gory work.

Noir was right. It was a quick job. No-one grabbed their phones at all. And she cleaned up the evidence just like she said. Soon, the train arrived in the town where I was moving, Aika village. The town was abandoned long ago, but recently, people are trying to make it a town again. I know they will fail, but I might as well move there to see progress. When I stepped on the platform, a person beside the platform asked “Aren’t there anymore people?” “There was no-one there” I answered. I stepped out of the station and was welcomed by a barren land except for a few houses here and there, and a cheerful looking girl with a bright yellow suit.

“Hello there! My name is Isabelle. You must be Angel. Heh heh.” She said rather nervously. “Hello Isabelle. I heard you were the mayor’s secretary.”
“Yep! That’s me!”

She seems nervous to meet me. It’s natural to me at this point.

“You seem nervous Isabelle. Care to tell me why? Heh... heh... heh…”

That was not me! What should I do? I want her to like me Noir!

a) Fight Back
b) Do nothing
c) Other
"Fun fact: Pain hurts!"
Cyoa???: Blood Oath

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
7 months ago#2
A
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
7 months ago#3
Wait, fight back against who?

A. If you meant fight back against Noir. B. If you meant fight back against Isabelle.
"Look it was a nice speech but strength doesn't come from speeches."
"My strength comes from my friends, we're always there for each other."

Cinnabunny
7 months ago#4
@RobotGuardianXL
@LumaRosalina
@Tippity_Rose
@angelkay16

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
7 months ago#5
DukeSR8 is going to be inactive during his depression. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

Cinnabunny
7 months ago#6
DiduXD posted...
DukeSR8 is going to be inactive during his depression. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I hope he feels better soon. :)

User Info: angelkay16

angelkay16
7 months ago#7
A
"I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me."

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
7 months ago#8
A
While you were a ring, I was less than nothing. Unconscious. Un-myself. We're connected. No you, no me. Two sides of the same coin.

User Info: Tippity_Rose

Tippity_Rose
7 months ago#9
B.
Growing up is optional. Stay weird!
CYOA: Where the Lost Ones Go

Cinnabunny
7 months ago#10
Writing update right now.
Cyoa: Blood Oath (Acnl and horror)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Acnl Cyoa: Blood Oath

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived