This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Interior Ideas

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Frenchy-Chan

Frenchy-Chan
1 month ago#1
Hi guys! I made 4 characters in my game so I could have 4 houses. The one I plan on being an aquarium when I get duplicate fish that I like, one is going to be a botanical garden, one is going to be like a normal home, and the last one I need a theme for, so any ideas? I really don't want to do fossils, and bugs will probably go in my botanical garden home so no bugs either. I am only doing the one as an aquarium because I love fish and own a few irl and would like that to be a part in my game.

I am open to any ideas for the last home- even if every room is some different theme, that's fine haha I don't mind. Just looking for something cool that isn't the typical coffee/ice cream shop, you know? I'm thinking it'd be cool if upstairs was space themed, but unsure bout the rest of the house. I know I want the front room when you first walk in to be season (Christmas around that time, beach in july sort of thing) so really that leaves 4 rooms left without a theme.
ACNL Mayor Teacup of the cute town of Steeping, native fruit is Apple. FC: 3969-8072-1144 (Skyler)
I play all the pokemons!

User Info: pixelatinate

pixelatinate
1 month ago#2
Space is always a really cool theme! Especially with all of the astronaut gear on a mannequin, it's a good look. Also, I'm doing my back room pirate themed, if you want to try that. I also have a room in the museum 2F that I'm prepping to be an airplane hangar, if you want to try that in the basement.
Nintendo FC: 5129 0190 5535

Frenchy-Chan
1 month ago#3
Airplane hanger sounds awesome! I'm planning on doing my museum rooms as gyroids and maybe video game stuff since I get all the mario/zelda stuff from fortune cookies. But I may move the video game room to my home if I can't think of enough extra ideas. But I do like the airplane hanger a lot! Maybe not for the basement... half want to do a library there half don't. Ground floor on the left or right might work for the hanger though!
ACNL Mayor Teacup of the cute town of Steeping, native fruit is Apple. FC: 3969-8072-1144 (Skyler)
I play all the pokemons!

User Info: Lenny86

Lenny86
1 month ago#4
make the 4th house a brothel

I mean a "spa"
i like to party

User Info: byoujiin

byoujiin
1 month ago#5
My house consists of the Golden series, Princess series, Gorgeous series, Card series, Gracie series and Sweet series.

Frenchy-Chan
1 month ago#6
byoujiin posted...
My house consists of the Golden series, Princess series, Gorgeous series, Card series, Gracie series and Sweet series.

I think, since I've gotten a lot of cool thoughts, I might keep it as a rotating home where I show off complete series.
I play all the pokemons!

User Info: NicksFixed

NicksFixed
4 weeks ago#7
If you're a film buff, you could try and recreate a famous movie scene in each room, then people could dream your town and try and guess the movie ...

Frenchy-Chan
4 weeks ago#8
NicksFixed posted...
If you're a film buff, you could try and recreate a famous movie scene in each room, then people could dream your town and try and guess the movie ...

Woah, that's such a cool idea! I doubt I have that kind of skill, but I could certainly try it!
I play all the pokemons!

User Info: BowsersEnemyX

BowsersEnemyX
4 weeks ago#9
Lenny86 posted...
make the 4th house a brothel

I mean a "spa"

>.> I might steal that idea...

You could try making a rich house though. Where all the furniture inside is customized with crystals, silver and gold. Realy recommend the Green, Blue and Modern series of furniture for this. They look the best after being "bedazzled". Of course, use emeralds for the green and saphire for the blue, but the modern series works with any color.
"To find an end, you must first begin"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkJIJojGnOk

User Info: BacklogGamer

BacklogGamer
3 weeks ago#10
i have a winter cafe for my upstairs, and at one point wanted a cafe for each of the other seasons in the same house. i grew too used to my winter cafe and found it difficult to think up how to make one for other seasons, but it would still be cool i think. one aspect i personally think should be included is a captured pet to use as a mascot for each cafe. and something else i found that worked well for my other characters was to decide on a personality for the player and base the house around that. one of them runs an oddity shop, the other is into general fun, but also all manners of science. a sort of 'kid genius' sorta thing. also i try to avoid having too many pieces of the same set. it obviously won't do you any favors for the HHA score, but it's nice to have that challenge to find what fits your own themes, rather than the ones pre-set by the game. if you want to have something facing the wall for the sake of aesthetic, then do it. they have no right to say what does or doesn't look good~
3DS FC: 3050-7574-3338
I DO NOT SUPPORT POWERSAVES, CLONES, OR ANY OTHER CHEATING METHOD!!! *for pokemon at least lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived