This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

s it possible to change who's mayor and if so, how?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. s it possible to change who's mayor and if so, how?

User Info: BowsersEnemyX

BowsersEnemyX
3 months ago#1
I'm writing a story/semicreepypasta for the game and it involves a new character taking over the mayor's position. This will happen in the story weather or not it's possible and if the method requires a second 3DS, I'll just use my current method.

I am taking some (several) liberties, but for this point, I'd like to remain within the game's normal programing if possible. I'm only disregarding the normal programing at points due to... I guess you can call it "supernatural intervention". Yeah, I've been listening to the archived creepypastas from SomeOrdinaryGamers, so I've learned a few do's and don't's.
You know it's time to make a change in your life when you can no longer tell which is more broken. Your heart, or your spirit.

User Info: FlowerryPott

FlowerryPott
3 months ago#2
No, it isn't possible.
Slainte! Cead mile failte!

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 months ago#3
It's possible to move a character out of your town into another town to become mayor of that town, but it's not possible to move your mayor out...Since you're just writing a story you could say the character sold off the town to nook and your other character took it over or something like that since that's one of the options when you decide to start over.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: BowsersEnemyX

BowsersEnemyX
3 months ago#4
arleas posted...
It's possible to move a character out of your town into another town to become mayor of that town, but it's not possible to move your mayor out...Since you're just writing a story you could say the character sold off the town to nook and your other character took it over or something like that since that's one of the options when you decide to start over.

That wouldn't work with the story. It's a bit of a darker story. Sort of like a creepypasta. Okay, a LOT like a creepypasta.

The whole thing plays a role in the story. It's mostly done, but I'm working out some kinks. This was one of them. Seems I'll be keeping my method though. Thanks for the responses.
You know it's time to make a change in your life when you can no longer tell which is more broken. Your heart, or your spirit.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. s it possible to change who's mayor and if so, how?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived