This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Town Tune Maker - Bring Your Requests Here! v.8

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Town Tune Maker - Bring Your Requests Here! v.8

User Info: kiwikenobi

kiwikenobi
7 months ago#1
So, I've discovered I have a bit of a knack for turning songs into town tunes. If anyone has a song they'd like me to help them turn into the town tune format, just ask!

Please be warned that some songs might be in a particular key or at a speed that makes it impossible for them to sound right in the town tune format, although I'll do my best with every request.

If you have a request, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and specify which portion of the song you would like, if you have a preference.

(Just the "/watch?v=xxxxx" part of a Youtube link will work if you cannot post whole links.)

Please note that Town Tunes are generally able to contain about 2-5 seconds of a song in them.

Also note: in town tunes, there are only eight different tones that can be played, A, B, C, D, E, F and G. There are no sharps or flats. There are a low and a high version of all of the notes except for F, which has only one, right in the middle. I'll specify whether the notes are the high or low version if I create a town tune for you.

And one more thing: - means a sustain (the straight line mouth frog note) and z means a rest (the sleeping frog note).
FC: 3823 9819 2729 (Mayor Kira of Zodell)
Dream Address: 4B00 000F 734F
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: lizardu

lizardu
7 months ago#2
Hi! Could you please make a town tune from 0:34 to 0:38 of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSmukdqyvjU if you can?
Thank you! <3

kiwikenobi
7 months ago#3
@lizardu Here is "Made in Abyss OST: 2. The First Layer":

CBCDCDED
CB---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

User Info: lizardu

lizardu
7 months ago#4
kiwikenobi posted...
@lizardu Here is "Made in Abyss OST: 2. The First Layer":

CBCDCDED
CB---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Sounds great! Thank you so much!!

User Info: PlaidLanyard

PlaidLanyard
7 months ago#5
@kiwikenobi Your tune was actually really accurate, thanks! The only change I'd suggest is making it:

eGCFAD--
eGcd---z

User Info: Female_Gamer

Female_Gamer
7 months ago#6
Hello, I was wondering if you could please do this song for me? I’m making a town with a my hero academia theme.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=be7SJyhK7Dc

Female_Gamer
7 months ago#7
Female_Gamer posted...
Hello, I was wondering if you could please do this song for me? I’m making a town with a my hero academia theme.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=be7SJyhK7Dc

If this one doesn’t work I can provide another link

kiwikenobi
7 months ago#8
@Female_Gamer Here is "Boku no Hero Academia Opening 2 "Peace Sign" 【INSTRUMENTAL COVER】 OMAR1UP":

DE-F-C-G
-A-D-DE-

Low D and E, all other notes high.
(edited 7 months ago)

Female_Gamer
7 months ago#9
kiwikenobi posted...
@Female_Gamer Here is "Boku no Hero Academia Opening 2 "Peace Sign" 【INSTRUMENTAL COVER】 OMAR1UP":

DE-F-C-G
-A-D-DE-

Low D and E, all other notes high.

Oh my goodness thank you >~<

User Info: AsliACNL

AsliACNL
7 months ago#10
Hello!

If these are open, would you please convert the Windows XP Startup Sound into a town tune? Thank you!

Here’s a link- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7nQ2oiVqKHw

Thanks one more time!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Town Tune Maker - Bring Your Requests Here! v.8

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.