This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about snowman bingo card

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Question about snowman bingo card

User Info: 3DS_GIRL

3DS_GIRL
5 months ago#1
Hi there has been something that has been bothering me for the past few days and I was wondering if someone could help me!

I had a bingo card in my pocket and I was 1 number away from a bingo in five different ways! Then I did the stalk market where I bought a load of turnips and then sold them for a lot of money in someone else’s town. When I got back I checked my pockets and The bingo card had disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else? Or why it happened? My theory is that when Reese gave me the money for the turnips, it was too much to carry in my pockets so instead of transferring the excess bells to my ABD, the game glitched and it just replaced the bingo card with the bells.
FC: 1478 - 4656 - 6913

User Info: nunomm1

nunomm1
5 months ago#2
Wow, I've never seen that happen before, sorry to say. That is annoying, though!
Migs, Frisco, Emma and Laney from Migsland
3DS FC: 1736-1957-1440 DA: 5C00-0030-C450

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
5 months ago#3
Wow, yeah that's so annoying. I'm sorry that it happened to you. But for future reference, Reese is not going to simply transfer the bells into your ABD, is she? I've never had her do so; what has happened to me is that she simply tells me that I can't carry that much money and then doesn't complete the transaction.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
3DS FC: 0516-7414-5138

User Info: 3DS_GIRL

3DS_GIRL
5 months ago#4
Yeah I will have to be more careful I guess!
FC: 1478 - 4656 - 6913

User Info: arleas

arleas
5 months ago#5
I've heard cases before of someone not seeing the bingo card in their inventory and then later it shows up again (no idea why this happened though).
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Question about snowman bingo card

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived