This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Town questions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FireKing1990

FireKing1990
4 months ago#1
1. Can other people damage your flowers and stuff???

If so, any good way to prevent it??

2. Can people steal flowers?

How can i prevent?

Sry been working on my flowers and at the same time wanna interact and do trading

User Info: Kanuke98

Kanuke98
4 months ago#2
Yes others can take or destroy your flowers. My advise until you can trust others only invite one person at a time and keep an eye on them, set ground rules. If someone does something in your town you don't like boot them out either turn off your wireless ( if you have it) or turn the power off on your game. You won't loose any progress you made up to that point because the game saves when someone enters your town. Just remember your in control don't take your eyes off of them while they are there.

The ground rules you can set for trading is it takes place at the train station only.
FC 1478-4005-0540 Mayor D.A. Town Steelers. DA 4C00-000F-57D0. Cycle Town FC 1091-9591-3992 Town Steeler2 Mayor D.A.2.
Pacific Time.

FireKing1990
4 months ago#3
Kanuke98 posted...
Yes others can take or destroy your flowers. My advise until you can trust others only invite one person at a time and keep an eye on them, set ground rules. If someone does something in your town you don't like boot them out either turn off your wireless ( if you have it) or turn the power off on your game. You won't loose any progress you made up to that point because the game saves when someone enters your town. Just remember your in control don't take your eyes off of them while they are there.

The ground rules you can set for trading is it takes place at the train station only.

So if i off my wifi or my game the destroyed flowers will be fine when i boot it up?

Yea tbe station only sounds good items can be dropped there?

Kanuke98
4 months ago#4
FireKing1990 posted...
Kanuke98 posted...

So if i off my wifi or my game the destroyed flowers will be fine when i boot it up?

Yea tbe station only sounds good items can be dropped there?

If you shut off wireless to boot someone out of your town after they have done something wrong it will be as if nothing was harmed. Most players do there trading close to the train station so they can greet the visitor when they arrive and keep an eye on them.
FC 1478-4005-0540 Mayor D.A. Town Steelers. DA 4C00-000F-57D0. Cycle Town FC 1091-9591-3992 Town Steeler2 Mayor D.A.2.
Pacific Time.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 months ago#5
Kanuke98 posted...
Yes others can take or destroy your flowers. My advise until you can trust others only invite one person at a time and keep an eye on them, set ground rules. If someone does something in your town you don't like boot them out either turn off your wireless ( if you have it) or turn the power off on your game. You won't loose any progress you made up to that point because the game saves when someone enters your town. Just remember you're in control don't take your eyes off of them while they are there.

The bolded can cause problems if someone makes a surprise visit.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

Kanuke98
4 months ago#6
DiduXD posted...
Kanuke98 posted...
Yes others can take or destroy your flowers. My advise until you can trust others only invite one person at a time and keep an eye on them, set ground rules. If someone does something in your town you don't like boot them out either turn off your wireless ( if you have it) or turn the power off on your game. You won't loose any progress you made up to that point because the game saves when someone enters your town. Just remember you're in control don't take your eyes off of them while they are there.

The bolded can cause problems if someone makes a surprise visit.

You have the option of closing your gate after someone arrives.
Pacific Time.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl
4 months ago#7
^And also why it's a good idea to do a regular friend code purge. I usually don't keep friend codes after whatever I added them for is done unless they're an IRL friend.
How does one go about keeping faith in humanity? I keep losing mine....
3DS FC:5172-0461-6925 AS: Name-Chanel, TSV 0914

FireKing1990
4 months ago#8
I see i see thanks for all the tips guys! Haha now where do i find friends?Hahahahahahaa

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
4 months ago#9
@FireKing1990
You can find people to play with on the trading forum. If you don't know how to find it, check the sticky topic that refers to wifi/trade.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
3DS FC: 0516-7414-5138

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived