This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ACNL CYOA: Forbidden Memories

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL CYOA: Forbidden Memories

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
6 months ago#251
OK, good thing I caught this before it archived.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

DiduXD
6 months ago#252
Update tomorrow.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew

DiduXD
6 months ago#253
"Iris, what was that spell?" I ask her. "Let's see, that was an offensive spell. I have seen the symbol before but I can't recall which it is-" she starts. "Hypnosis, dearie. Thats one I created." a voice says. "Who are you? Come out!" I yell. "You should really consider joining me and see things my way. And no, I don't work for Luca. Dukie, you tell them." the voice says. "How many times must I tell you not to call me that?!" Duke yells. He then starts to choke. "Silence, since Stuart and Falcon baited you here. Your friends are clearly smarter then they look, at least smarter then you, running after them to try and get them back." the voice says. "Wait, I remember something about a generator. Is your name Smudger, by any chance?" I ask. "Yes and those spills all those years ago didn't matter. Neither do any mistakes I make now!" he snarls. "Well, you're not helping!" Duke yells. "Shut it Dukie. Make me say it again and your freedom of speech is gone. Now, Iris why don't you join me?." Smudger asks. "Join someone who's pure evil? Heck, no!" she yells. "You know what? I think its time, I ended this. Stuart, Falcon ATTACK!" he screams.
Continuing down below.
(edited 6 months ago)

DiduXD
6 months ago#254
All of a sudden, 2 figures swoop down. I see their eyes have glazed over. "Free Duke, I'll deal with these clowns." I tell Iris. I don't see Dreamy Atsume until I notice a faint outline of her forcing Smudger to the Dream World entrance. I concentrate on trying to stun them but they seem to realize my plan and cover each other pretty well. Then I notice Falcon coming down on me from a high rock and aim a lightning bolt at him. It hits him head on and he falls, stunned and his eyes unglaze. Unfortunately, that gives Stuart the opening to tackle me to the ground. "Now who's the clown?" he asks. "You still are actually." Iris says as she fires off a spell. Stuart falls off me, his eyes closed and his body unmoving. "Sleep. Thats the spell I used." she says. "Thanks." I say. "No problem. Let's leave. We got what we came for." she smiles. Together we lift Duke's students off the ground and head after Dreamy Atsume.
-----------------(Izabella's POV)-----------
You ever feel like you just got metal on your mouth? Thats how I felt when I awoke. Thankfully, Mai was asleep nearby. "Well, thanks for separating us in a world we barely know, Frankie." I mutter, mostly of frustration. As I wait for Mai to wake up, I check my bag. Aside from some nuts, bolts, unfinished gadgets, finished gadgets and some string, I officially have nothing. "Great, what a great plan I screwed up, thinking I would be the hero." I mutter. I hear Mai yawn. "Good morning. Or whatever time it is in this crazy world." she says to me. "Breakfast." I tell her. "Ah, yes let's see." she says. There's fruit, a box of cereal, a small jug of milk and premade pancakes. I try to decide what a good breakfast for us both would be.
A. Fruit
B. Cereal
C. Pancakes
D. Screw breakfast

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
6 months ago#255
A. I just love fruit!
While you were a ring, I was less than nothing. Unconscious. Un-myself. We're connected. No you, no me. Two sides of the same coin.

DiduXD
6 months ago#256
Up.

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
6 months ago#257
C. I like pancakes.
"Look it was a nice speech but strength doesn't come from speeches."
"My strength comes from my friends, we're always there for each other."

User Info: DukeSR8

DukeSR8
6 months ago#258
C
Try to guess to what my username is referencing.

User Info: angelkay16

angelkay16
6 months ago#259
C for me too
"I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me."

DiduXD
6 months ago#260
Update tonight/tomorrow!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. ACNL CYOA: Forbidden Memories

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.