This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

[CYOA] Animal Crossing: Stolen Memories Act 4

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. [CYOA] Animal Crossing: Stolen Memories Act 4

User Info: podracer35

podracer35
1 year ago#1
For those who aren't familiar with this, it's a CYOA that's been running on and off for a while now, so this will continue where the previous parts left off. You can find those here on GameFAQs, or just refer to this https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UKxXJa9cPDNw_h0zkWDQhNl07VkHqJrFDOeKOcfTWa8

As for where the story last left off, our protagonist, Lance, is on a fishing trip with his employer, Kapp'n. He traveled from Sanctuary to a new town, Terra, where he befriended a goddess, Serena. On his second morning in Terra, Lance was contemplating sharing some Cherry Pies (which he got from his friend, Ai) with Serena. She desperately asks Lance to try some, even offering to help with his fishing job in return!

------------

"Please! I'd do anything to try some! It's been so long since anyone has been nice enough to offer me any sort of food!"

"Really? Has it really been so long since you ate something?"

"Of course not! I'm a goddess, after all! I don't need to eat, but I still enjoy the taste of food! I've only been able to imagine what Ai's cherry pies taste like!" She pauses and composes together, realizing how desperate she's beginning to sound. "So please? I'd even be willing to help you with your work, if you want!"

You laugh at how desperate she sounds. "Sure! I mean, I was going to let you have some anyways, but this works out better!" You say with a huge grin.

"Why you..." Serena glares at you, but shrugs off any feeling of hostility. "You're gonna need my help if you really want to go back to Sanctuary. You're doing well enough, but you're still going to be away for a whole month at this rate! Do you really want to keep Ai waiting for so long?" She teases with a wink.

You sigh. "You got me there, Serena..." Might as well let her win this round... You sit down and unpack two pies from your basket. They're small enough for one person to eat as a meal, so you pass a whole one and a fork to Serena. Her eyes grow wide and you notice her drooling over the pie. "You know, drooling like that isn't really becoming of a goddess."

Your comment snaps her back to reality. "I-I know! It just looks so good!"

You both take a forkful of your pies and knock them lightly together. "Cheers!" As you take the first bite, your mouth is filled with the taste of cherries. It's tart, but also sweet! The flavors are perfectly balanced. It's no wonder Ai was able to move to the City and sell these! They're delicious!

------------

You finish your pies as the town clock chimes, signaling its 9 AM.

You stand up and yawn, satisfied. "That was way better than I could have imagined!" I'll have to thank Ai again for these when I get back!

"I'll say! I haven't had a cherry pie before, but it was the best thing I've ever tasted!" Serena then mumbles, "but I guess I haven't really tasted too much food to being with, so that's not saying much..."

You laugh. "Alright, we better get to the docks! I don't want to keep Kapp'n waiting."

"You're right! Let me just get ready real quick!"

"Huh? Right here?" You say.

Serena is enveloped by a bright white light and you instinctively shield your eyes. When the light fades, you see that Serena has now changed into a human form with tan skin, blue eyes, short black hair, and wearing a blue tank top and dark blue pants. She stretches and hops in place a little. "Hope this disguise is alright, I kinda feel weird stealing the looks of one of my friends..."

A. Tell her she looks fine, and head to the docks
B. Ask about her friend
C. Other [Specify]

Thanks for reading! :)
Stolen Memories CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/73649389
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750

User Info: ApplePie12

ApplePie12
1 year ago#2
A then B while doing the last half of A. Yay! It's back on! Who is her friend???
My favorite saying is: "Meeting is just the start of us saying good-bye."

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
1 year ago#3
C. Ask her on a date!!!!

Hey, I couldn't resist that one Pod!!
FC 0361-6489-6518 About me https://goo.gl/dtPtoi Animal Crossing Community Board ACNL Sit back and have fun http://goo.gl/Q7QKaS

ApplePie12
1 year ago#4
Happy1912 posted...
C. Ask her on a date!!!!

We can't do that! We would be betraying Ai! Or we would just be cheating on Ai... I don't want to cheat on Ai that's just mean. :/

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
1 year ago#5
ApplePie12 posted...
Happy1912 posted...
C. Ask her on a date!!!!

We can't do that! We would be betraying Ai! Or we would just be cheating on Ai... I don't want to cheat on Ai that's just mean. :/

That's the fun part about Other/specify choice!! You leave it up to the readers!!! I love doing it as a choice cause it could spring a plot twist or a surprise.
FC 0361-6489-6518 About me https://goo.gl/dtPtoi Animal Crossing Community Board ACNL Sit back and have fun http://goo.gl/Q7QKaS

ApplePie12
1 year ago#6
Happy1912 posted...
ApplePie12 posted...
Happy1912 posted...
C. Ask her on a date!!!!

That's the fun part about Other/specify choice!! You leave it up to the readers!!! I love doing it as a choice cause it could spring a plot twist or a surprise.

Still though... :/

ApplePie12
1 year ago#7
We need more votes people!

ApplePie12
1 year ago#8
To the top of the board!

ApplePie12
1 year ago#9
Anyone?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. [CYOA] Animal Crossing: Stolen Memories Act 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.