This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Some more info about AC Puzzle League (spoilers?)

User Info: SonyaAxel

SonyaAxel
2 years ago#41
In Time Attack mode, I got a score of 2,612, so I saved and quit, and I got the boots. I think 2,500 is right.
(message deleted)

User Info: Fayt980

Fayt980
2 years ago#43
God, I'm probably gonna have to trade/buy most of the items from this. I'm trash at these kinds of games, and I can't even beat level 2 of story mode so far. I like the game, but they really aren't my thing, and I don't think I'll be able to even finish story mode the way things are going. The fruit set and 3DS items sound pretty sweet.
3DS Friend Code: 0919-9897-6716. AC Info: Name: Alex, Town: Gemity
PSN: Alkaid98

User Info: kiwikenobi

kiwikenobi
2 years ago#44
I haven't seen this information anywhere else, so I'll post here that I seem to have triggered the "clear a HUGE number of blocks at once" unlockable (the Nintendo 3DS shelf) by performing a 10 combo. I had already gotten every other unlockable item, so, as an experiment, I did just one round of score attack, got a ten combo, let the blocks hit the top, and quit out of Puzzle League. I got the letter with the shelf in it immediately afterwards. So I think that a ten combo is the trigger. Can anyone else corroborate this?
3DS FC: 3823 9819 2729 (Mayor/Pokemon Trainer Name: Kira)
Town Name: Zodell - New Leaf Dream Address: 4B00 000F 734F

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
2 years ago#45
Question about the x10 combo 3DS Shelf:
I got a 14 combo in Score Attack by using Resetti, but didn't receive the 3DS shelf. Is it only unlockable specifically in Story Mode? Thanks in advance!
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened?
AC:NL: Town: Repaupo, Mayor: Stoochy, Dream Address: 5600-2142-2397

kiwikenobi
2 years ago#46
I did it in score mode, without any amiibo help. Just lined up two five combos next to each other and cleared them both with one move. Maybe using the amiibo move makes it not count.

WitchBaby4200
2 years ago#47
Meta289 posted...
colt85 posted...
Meta289 posted...
Another reward: Nintendo 3DS shelf - Clear "a HUGE number of blocks" at once.

Any info about what you did:
Dd you use an amiibo to get a special power?
Did you make a combo of 10+?
Dd you make a long chain? 6+

I used the Tom Nook amiibo, who randomly changes blocks into a single color. Can't check to see my records right now, since my 3DS is off, and my ingame 3DS is being customized by Cyrus.

@Meta289 so you used an Amibo? I used Resetti and got a 14 combo and nothing. But if you used an Amiibo that means that it still counts. I'm wondering why I didn't get it.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened?

User Info: wisemidds

wisemidds
2 years ago#48
I've still not seen a Wii U or 3DS in my town :-( I refuse to buy an AC amiibo as well. I'm still waiting on Cloud and Bayonetta for my Smash collection!
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
NNID, PSN: wisemidds

kiwikenobi
2 years ago#49
Also, I had to save/quit New Leaf completely and then go back in to make the letter from Nintendo with the item appear after I did the 10 combo, it didn't just appear instantly. In case that's part of it.

WitchBaby4200
2 years ago#50
kiwikenobi posted...
Also, I had to save/quit New Leaf completely and then go back in to make the letter from Nintendo with the item appear after I did the 10 combo, it didn't just appear instantly. In case that's part of it.

Thanks @kiwikenobi . I did know about that. But nothing. And I'm an idiot. Apparently it's not the Shelf I need but the Station. Whatever you get for making a 10 combo. I don't have it. I've done 3 10 combos so far and haven't received anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Some more info about AC Puzzle League (spoilers?)
  • Topic Archived