This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I plant multiple money trees in one day?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Can I plant multiple money trees in one day?

User Info: Blackmon

Blackmon
1 year ago#1
Hello everyone, I'm a little bit confused about this. I have a golden shovel. I just want to plant money trees not for their money, but for the trees themselves. Can I only plant 1 money tree a day? Or can I plant multiple ones? Also, what's the minimum amount of money should I plant for them to grow or does it matter?

Please remember that I only want to plant for the tree itself. I don't care whether they're going to bear money or not.

Thank you in advance.
Http://www.Blackmon.com/

User Info: Kanuke98

Kanuke98
1 year ago#2
Yes you can just one will bear bells per day. Use your golden shovel and plant 1K bag of bells to get a sapling.
FC 1478-4005-0540 Mayor D.A. Town Steelers. DA 5900-2717-9526. Cycle Town FC 1091-9591-3992 Town Steeler2 Mayor D.A.2.
Next desired game WiiU Zelda.

User Info: Blackmon

Blackmon
1 year ago#3
Thanks! That's great to know.
Http://www.Blackmon.com/

User Info: shenran

shenran
1 year ago#4
1k bells will have a low chance to grew a bell tree. plant a 99k bell bag. that will give you a bell tree every time
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shenran

User Info: tomsbestbud

tomsbestbud
1 year ago#5
yea but you will lose 9k plant 50k bags to get a profit

User Info: katysu

katysu
1 year ago#6
Just to make clear & reinforce - you need to bury 1k to get a sapling with a very small chance of a bell/money tree from it - I've only recently found it was as much as 1k.
I think you can bury several at the same time - they grow dependent on all tree spacing & number rules - but only one per day can be a money tree.

Money trees are grown for looks not profit, to maximise your chances you plant 99k. Although it is still not a total guarantee.
Unfortunately planting 50k means you have a fair chance of not getting a money tree.
If you shake the bells off, tree turns into a normal shaker tree.

Personally I would bury saplings/native fruit where I want a money tree to be, if that starts to grow, chop it down (only needs one swing of the axe the next day) and plant 99k in the same place - at least you know something will grow there. Hopefully a money tree. Only one money tree per day.

User Info: Satan915

Satan915
1 year ago#7
katysu posted...
Money trees are grown for looks not profit, to maximise your chances you plant 99k. Although it is still not a total guarantee.

Liquefy's FAQ says that Yellow Feng Shui also increases the chance of money trees successfully growing. So you could maybe make a slow, but gradual profit with money trees.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Can I plant multiple money trees in one day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived