This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can other players pickup items dropped inside your house and museum room exhibit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Can other players pickup items dropped inside your house and museum room exhibit

User Info: Blackmon

Blackmon
2 years ago#1
Hello everyone. I'm wondering about this. Recently, I've been running out of room. I'm usually a pack rat when it comes to unorderable items. So I tend to try and keep them. But I'm getting good at letting go of stuff that I know I'll never use (Balloon furnitures for example).

In order to make room, I've been dropping stuff inside my house and inside the museum exhibit rooms to make quick room especially if I'm doing some large trade. Right now, my house and 2 of the museum exhibits are full of cedar trees, bushes, and wall papers and flooring I just dropped in the ground.

If other players visited my house or went inside one of my museum exhibits room, are they able to pick up those items? Or are they safe?

Thanks.
Http://www.Blackmon.com/

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
2 years ago#2
No other players can't pick up inside your player's house. They won't even allow you to pick anything up from the museum exhibit rooms when gusts are in town.

They only way I know is that you have to be alone to pick something up in your house when others are visiting. I would strongly suggest doing that unless you can really really trust that person to go unsupervised in your town while you get the item(s) needed.
1 FC 0361-6489-6518Member of: WTG - WT Guild Admin, PI, Club Old Leaf and KC TSV's AS 2982, OR 0841, X 1388. 2nd FC 3282-3389-9704

User Info: Baraze

Baraze
2 years ago#3
Thankfully I only have one person who's wanted to visit me, and she knows to ask if stuff just thrown about is for takes or just my being a lazy mayor.

I created my 3rd character to get rid of stuff on the ground to get my town back to perfect. But as mentioned above, let whomever's visiting not to touch your stuff. And valuables indoors are always safe.

I LOVE snooping inside of folks homes to see their layouts!
FC: 2380-6559-6424. Native Fruit: Cherry. All shops unlocked. Need visitors to remodel Train Station. All nice folks welcomed! Mayor Zarah of Peridot.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Can other players pickup items dropped inside your house and museum room exhibit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived