This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Time Traveling and the 16 Villager Cycle: My Guide-ish Post

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Time Traveling and the 16 Villager Cycle: My Guide-ish Post

User Info: TheHeroOfTime

TheHeroOfTime
2 years ago#111
I've had the game since 2013 and never got the same villagers back ever :( . And i've had over 50 different villagers
3ds FC 2535-3641-8974
Smash Main-Link/Toon Link

User Info: --WILLEE--

--WILLEE--
2 years ago#112
What do you think of a PowerSave device?
You can save a town on a specific day and if something goes really wrong because of time traveling, reload that day and start again.
Might save some time bouncing back and forth between days.
Willee @ TextTown FC: 5343-8650-5866

User Info: Stitches101

Stitches101
2 years ago#113
Tysm been looking for a good one
I am a bear!!

User Info: LuvACNL

LuvACNL
2 years ago#114
Thank you for taking so much time to create and post this! I have wanted to do a Cycle Town but was not sure how. You have simplified this for me, I appreciate it greatly!!
Thank you again!
(message deleted)

User Info: seerah01

seerah01
2 years ago#116
Also if another villager tells you that someone else is moving out and they don't ping you, switch to a different character and they will ping them and they can either accept or deny their request. This happened to me with Nate and I was so nervous he was going to move away after I had only just gotten him a few days prior. Luckily my path holding character came in clutch and he pinged her immediately. I imagine this works for the same reason saving and quitting does but that wasn't working for me. Hope I could help anyone who might be freaking out like I was! :)
Sarah from Salem (Eastern Time Zone)
FC: 3282-3544-3184

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl
2 years ago#117
So are there any messages to look out for that mean "no one's thinking of moving yet, you need to change days?"
How does one go about keeping faith in humanity? I keep losing mine....
3DS FC:5172-0461-6925 AS: Name-Chanel, TSV 0914

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 year ago#118
Pokegirl posted...
So are there any messages to look out for that mean "no one's thinking of moving yet, you need to change days?"

Someone in another topic somewhere said that "Rumors about rumors" were the sign that nobody was moving...

as in "Rumors can be terrible! One person says something and it gets out of control! It's just not fair!" (or however that phrase goes)... I'm not sure how reliable that info is but it does seem to me that when they're telling me rumors about rumors, it's because there's nothing else to talk about.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:4600-6264-1562
Thank you!
So true I TTed 12 days forward and coco never pinged me the next day I TTed and she still didn't I talked to Olivia and cherry and they both told me she was moving in about a day.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. Time Traveling and the 16 Villager Cycle: My Guide-ish Post

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.