This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. I keep being hit on by other guys.

User Info: Werewolf559

Werewolf559
6 years ago#1
The main offender is Henry. He's always sending me love letters, asking if he can come over, and always with the flirting. I carefully explained to him in a letter that I wasn't interested, but I think that only made him try harder. Next is Lobo. Now I've only recently noticed strange behavior from him, but he made it pretty obvious with his latest letter to me, something about him being happy and turning bright red.

Now my question is this: Does this happen to anyone else?

P.S. It's getting pretty serious between Kitty and me. I want to take our relationship to the next level, but I'm afraid of being rejected.
(Click my name for info.)
3DS FC: 5284-1487-5131 let me know if you added me, I'll be sure to add you back.

User Info: urmomishawt04

urmomishawt04
6 years ago#2
Good for you.
'97 Camry <3: http://i.imgur.com/hhwTykc.jpg
3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794 Animal Crossing NL: Adam from Belcoast

User Info: MorbidEngel

MorbidEngel
6 years ago#3
Henry's been the opposite of me, he hasn't tried to advance on me
http://www.last.fm/user/ToxicOrochi
http://www.backloggery.com/ToxicOrochi

User Info: LuminothWarrior

LuminothWarrior
6 years ago#4
Naw, everyone in my town just calls me "shorty." I didn't mind it at first, but now I kinda hate being everyone's "shorty."
Wii: 0024-7732-8424-0921 X360: Vash1022 Steam: vashkins1022
3DS: 4639-8956-6531

User Info: Stormfeather

Stormfeather
6 years ago#5
It happens to me, but I'm female and so is my mayor character so it's... er... I don't want to say "not quite as bad" considering they're all walking talking animals. But you know what I mean.

Colton is the main offender. But I don't hold it against him cause he's still my bro, and has my back.
Please insert witty quote here.
3DS Friend Code: 0559 7534 8937 AC Dream Address: 4100 2146 2004

User Info: BigDaddyWingnut

BigDaddyWingnut
6 years ago#6
This topic is practically begging for a Ressechu post.
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
Be-doe Be-doe Be-doe Be-doe!!!

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
6 years ago#7
In my town it's the other way around. It is I who flirts with the male villagers when they give me that chance. Unfortunately, Mott and Sheldon only think of sports and Beau only thinks of food...
I don't need to "get a life!" I'm a gamer! I have many lives!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Address: 5700-2273-4980

User Info: Werewolf559

Werewolf559
6 years ago#8
Oh yeah I forgot to mention this, but I'm an avid crossdresser. It's not like I'm a homosexual or anything, I just think woman's clothes look better.
(Click my name for info.)
3DS FC: 5284-1487-5131 let me know if you added me, I'll be sure to add you back.

User Info: oceanicmonster

oceanicmonster
6 years ago#9
Werewolf559 posted...
Oh yeah I forgot to mention this, but I'm an avid crossdresser. It's not like I'm a homosexual or anything, I just think woman's clothes look better.

Pics pls.

Um, but seriously, smug villagers tend to hit on everyone, they seem to enjoy being passed around the neighborhood like currency. Lobo probably just likes the way your legs look in a skirt.
FC: 4356-0103-6265
Name: Ghosty Town: Junkyard

User Info: Nanabobo

Nanabobo
6 years ago#10
Real talk, it does seem like a lot of villagers are kinda flirty with you regardless of gender, and I think that's kinda awesome. I mean, considering this game is from the series that changed the gender of a character because he had long eyelashes, it's pretty darn progressive!

On a less serious note, on my first day in town I got hit on by all sorts of characters. Besides the prerequisite Isabelle flirting, I remember my lazy villager Tucker saying his heart went thumpy-thump when he first met me. Then my grumpy villager Curt started making manly advances on me... My normal villager Cally started talking about how close we'd become in the future...

But my favorite bit of flirting was when Poncho wanted to work with me on communicating wordlessly. The conversation went roughly like this:
"Nanabobo, we need to work on communicating through facial expressions only. All right, we're in a soccer match and I look at you like this. What am I trying to say?"
-You want me to go for the ball!
-You're going to defend the net!
-I should... do a barrel roll?
>You're secretly falling in love with me?
"What? No! I mean... There's always a chance of that happening when you stare deeply into someone's eyes, but... Oh! Never mind! You're too easily distracted to play soccer!"

I just thought that was hilarious.
White FC: 1034 0534 2444
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. I keep being hit on by other guys.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A