• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FabioGnecco

FabioGnecco
2 months ago#1
https://youtu.be/z8l3iZZ68-E
I'm only level 61, but trying to grind a bit of magnetite to trade in yens....hopefully i can summon some of those demons of the video, they look pretty good !
But.... i need help about how to get those combinations and stuff. Anyone knows how to make them ? i will high appreciate it !
The only demon i planned in making is a Kartikeya with Makarakarn and Tetrakarn, which i got the recipe here, but forgot how to make her lol Anyway, thanks a lot !

FabioGnecco
1 month ago#2
If you have trouble beating something in this game: get the "Copernicus" software in the pet shop
save and try to get a good demon to help you

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
1 month ago#3
I'm at the very end and the lowest, furthest point in the final dungeon and have just created a "hero" Saladin and a Baal as well.

How did this guy fuse Masakado...?? Those upper level demons are AMAAAAZING!
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

FabioGnecco
1 month ago#4
i got shiva randomly fusing a few demons
it's just fun to check what you can get by lucky lol
then, after i unlocked the new game plus, i bought SMT 4 and Strange Journey
i'm ready to die a lot lol

Exa_Man
1 month ago#5
FabioGnecco posted...
i got shiva randomly fusing a few demons
it's just fun to check what you can get by lucky lol
then, after i unlocked the new game plus, i bought SMT 4 and Strange Journey
i'm ready to die a lot lol

Good job dude... I managed to get a Shiva on my 2nd playthrough (and scum her throughout the whole game while below level-80 >:) by fusing Volvo with Vishnu (another awesome hi-lvl one) with Iza-FREAKN-nami!!!

HOLY MACAROL, is Shiva a super-OP BEAST in this SMT game!! So worth it.

I also manufactured a METATRON at Goumaden by fusing Sraosha with Salamander. I heard Garuda with Alilat works as well.

And I am working on getting a LEVEL-80+ ZEED to fuse with my HACHIMAN in order to create MASAKADO, the next time I am at Goumaden.

I forgot how to fuse Anat and Kali.....sorry. :(

But I know you can make an Alilat (who's just as strong) by fusing Izanami with Pales. Hope that helps you somewhat, buddy. >:)
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

Exa_Man
1 month ago#6
Disregard, my previous comment about not knowing how to get Anat and Kali...

I just recalled that you can fuse Izanami (lv 83) w/ any elemental demon (there's 4: Salamander, Gnome, Undine & Sylph) to create Anat.

And you can fuse Kali by fusing (lv 81) Xi Wangmu with an elemental, or any of the following myriad triple-fusions:

https://aqiu384.github.io/megaten-fusion-tool/dssh/demons/Kali/fissions/triple

Izanami was obtained by using the street-pass coins to evolve Nemicha all the way to max and buying it from her. There are also all of these various triple fusions to create Izanami. :

https://aqiu384.github.io/megaten-fusion-tool/dssh/demons/Izanami/fissions/triple

Anyhow, "GOOD LUCK!"
(edited 1 month ago)

FabioGnecco
1 month ago#7
AHHHH ! Very nice ! I Appreciate the help !
Going to try those fusions when i start a New Game + (the main reason i was trying those fusions as well)
I started playing SMT 4 and The Redux one.... They are pretty different between themselves, and much more if we throw Soul Hackers in the middle lol But very cool as well !
Thanks again for the help !

Exa_Man
1 month ago#8
FabioGnecco posted...
AHHHH ! Very nice ! I Appreciate the help !
Going to try those fusions when i start a New Game + (the main reason i was trying those fusions as well)
I started playing SMT 4 and The Redux one.... They are pretty different between themselves, and much more if we throw Soul Hackers in the middle lol But very cool as well !
Thanks again for the help !

Happy to oblige. Btw, I had an absolutely riveting time with 4. It sucked me in from the start like no other videogame has ever before. However I also really enjoyed Soul Hackers & Strange Journey Redux.

If I were to rank these 3 in particular, I would claim that....

SMT IV > Soul Hackers > SJR
(edited 1 month ago)

FabioGnecco
1 month ago#9
i LOVED the atmosphere of SJR ! It's like one of those Sci-Fi movies like The Cloverfield Paradox lol
SMT 4 is going to kick my buttocks so bad tho ! xD
Soul Hacker were my first SMT game ! I played a bit of Persona 4 and Persona Q from the start to the finish

• Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A